Writing Prompt ScribbleHub Meets!

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
One day, you wake up in an unknown room, wearing strange clothes you find familiar.

Including yourself, there were 99 other people thrown into this situation.

When everybody has woken up, a voice comes out of a hidden speaker.

"Hi, this is Tony. I thank you all for coming to the first annual ScribbleHub IRL, where users get to talk to each other in person!

I even gave you guys costumes and pins to identify everyone!

Don't worry, all your needs for the next 24 hours will be taken care of.

With that, have fun!"

[Note]
Nothing has to be true. Just write what you think everyone else would be like in real life.

Have a conversation, have someone be surprised, or have @BenJepheneT fight someone, if you want.
:blob_okay:

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
Looking at my costume, it was black.

Like, completely black.

The only thing that wasn't black were my glasses, which had lens a shade of purple.

It made things hard to see.

On the back of the pin was my title, and on the front was my icon.

Looking around, everyone was either talking, looking for an escape, or going back to sleep.

Except for one corner.

Making my way over, I see two people arm wrestling.

One had a T-shirt with soup on it, and the other was wearing a shirt of static.

Guess who won.

After the battle ended, someone declared the other of cheating, and a fight was about to break out.

But thankfully, someone wearing some kind of ornamental dress stopped them.

After the two calm down, she tries to calm the entire group.

"I know everyone is confused. I am too. But we should all try to get along with each other, okay?"
____________________________________________​

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
...I wonder who would be wearing a shirt of static.
That sounds like an interesting design choice.

CL

After getting up from a prone position on some floor, I blink in a blurry fashion at the neat looking people around me. I wasn't sure what to make of them, rather than wonder why in the heck I would even be surrounded by nearly a hundred other people in my room... But as I thought about my room, I did take into consideration that this was "some floor" and not my floor (which is made of grey stone).

"Huh?" To say that I was confused is a complete understatement. Why would that be? The last thing I remember was gulping down cheap vodka. That is not a smart thing to do. You are supposed to be sipping that stuff. It is called "liquor" for a reason; you're supposed to stick your tongue out and sip a shot of it for about an hour. Downing a shot in one go is asking your brain for a timeout, let alone drinking the bottle like it were water (and in case anyone wondered, yes, I can and have kept my stomach content precisely where it belongs until fully digested).

This regular habit did not come without regrets. I had not been given the chance to rehydrate and, even without drinking, this unexpected and unwelcomed scenario had already given me the worst kind of mindnumbing experience possible. Yes, I didn't yet grasp that this was not my room, only that the floor was not mine.

For the duration of this untimely event, and after my introductory blurb of confusion, I remained absolutely silent until I could consciously recover from my self-mutilation of my mental temple. Though that did not disrupt me from paying attention to the ongoing greets and meets.

(Just throwing this out there: yes I had recently downed two thirds of a glass of cheap vodka. I am so glad I do not have work tomorrow. Weekends rock!)

(Hours later; I now have some regrets).

Last edited:

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
I'd probably ask where the bathroom is, then attempt to clog all the plumbing and generally get everything to stop functioning.

Fuck everyone else. They can enjoy the meet and greet. I'm going to make things as difficult as possible for Tony.

Llamadragon

I recalled this manga I read once.

Standard enough premise. A bunch of strangers got kidnapped, dressed in unremovable mascot costumes, and made to enter a death game.

I also recalled having some very vivid hallucinations in sleep-deprived nights now long past, and I couldn't decide which option I wanted to believe was the case here. The unremovable fursuit head stuck on my face didn't lead my thoughts in pleasant directions, unfortunately for my sanity.

Chock hadn't quite worn off, so I still felt relatively calm as I took a look at the people around me. Did I still have the- yup, my jacket pocket still held the little hobby knife i use to sharpen pencils. I felt myself wishing I was in the habit of sharpening my pencils with my axe or possibly my chainsaw but hey, it was something I could use to stab whomever had drugged and kidnap me, right?

I still had to rule out the hallucination option, so I wouldn't stab Tony quite yet for the crime of drugging and abducting me and 99 other people. Couldn't yet rule out the possibility that I'd actually stab some poor bloke just doing his job in a mental health ward. Barring that rather dark possibility however...

Last edited:
i'd probably spend my time half-drunk, talking about my shitty life and how almost no one could understand me and accept me as I am.

I might bawl and cry like a baby, until someone end up giving me a hug, and I end up hugging everyone I talked to. Probably end up in the toilet vomiting or shitting a lot, from eating too much. For alcohol, I knew my limits though.

Maybe exchange contacts or even be more active in discord, until I got too out of hand by posting pervy stuff and got kicked out :D /

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I get a lot of anxiety over meet-and-greets. :sweating_profusely: Would probably hide in a corner.

In an alternative form is possible, I think I would literally be a cat and just be happy lurking around. :sweat_smile:

shotaboy

Looking at my costume, it was black.

Like, completely black.

The only thing that wasn't black were my glasses, which had lens a shade of purple.

It made things hard to see.

On the back of the pin was my title, and on the front was my icon.

Looking around, everyone was either talking, looking for an escape, or going back to sleep.

Except for one corner.

Making my way over, I see two people arm wrestling.

One had a T-shirt with soup on it, and the other was wearing a shirt of static.

Guess who won.

After the battle ended, someone declared the other of cheating, and a fight was about to break out.

But thankfully, someone wearing some kind of ornamental dress stopped them.

After the two calm down, she tries to calm the entire group.

"I know everyone is confused. I am too. But we should all try to get along with each other, okay?"
____________________________________________​
hey I'm TJ
how are you?

D

Deleted member 22388

Today was night, at the top of the mountain I kneel down behind my back looking above the moon. Humming "meow, meow meow...~" as I slowly close my eyes...Wooosh!!

Suddenly alerting myself to once open my eyes
The vision blurred I see people probably 100+ or less ah nvm.

I could hear some kind of anouncement saying "bla..`》bla~■♡°bla..."
Bla bla?? Are you a vampire blabla I thought mockingly inside
Why is my vision so bad ahhhhhh
My ear I just can't stop hearing bla from people!!!

Oof, took a breath then sigh... I want some rest... then.... all return normal "okay.." with a sweep to clean off dirt at my back. I look around.

Hoho interesting. I pulled up my hand above my eye to scan the area. People are talking?, lazing around on the floor, some are still fighting after winning but got stop by someone, some are at corners must be shy.., 2 drunkards that I notice, one is asking for a bathroom what could that possibly be?

Anyways I say howo to the corner person(ohko).
"..." the person didn't respond, I look at him my eyes showing malice as my smile was as devioulous. I can see his expression frighthened. No worries as I pulled his hand and start dancing foxtrot in the middle of the damn place.

"La lala la LAAAA!!!" rapid movement, wide twist and lastly after an hour or more I throwed you away into the sky

Well next thing I caught you there once you've fallen oh wait I have rose on my mouth nani! Tony gave me that! Now I look embarrased! I put the guy on my hand to the floor he looks like he died from drinking some kind of poison an S+ case for investigators indeed.

Red face and I ran to the bathroom where I meet gayloli vomit and that one guy trying to jam the toilet. Oh well aha Atleast I enjoyed doing what I enjoy always, washed my reddish face and smile bitterly x wryly.

Notice:That's my personality nearly to an orange colour

Last edited by a moderator:

shotaboy

I get a lot of anxiety over meet-and-greets. :sweating_profusely: Would probably hide in a corner.

In an alternative form is possible, I think I would literally be a cat and just be happy lurking around. :sweat_smile:
hey are you ok