ScribbleHub Random Reader Recommendations

minacia

perpetually sour
ScribbleHub Random Reader Recommendations

Introduction

This is a random project that I'm doing to pass time. ^^;
Basically, the idea is to get a sense of what totally random users on ScribbleHub like and recommend.

Methods

1. First I roll 3d10.
2. The first number is to determine which page on recent updates.
3. The second number is to determine which novel from the top of the page.
4. The third number is to determine which reader, among recent readers of the novel.
5. I only DM readers who have >30 novels on their reading lists (I re-roll until I get a valid reader).
Screen Shot 2020-12-23 at 10.07.36 AM.png

Last edited:

minacia

perpetually sour
Recommendation by @Ia9581014 (SH link) (Joined Jul 21, 2020) (Reading List: 45 series) (0 comments)

1. What genres do you normally read?
I generally read the harem stories on here, but I also enjoy the FanFiction stories. The harem stories seem to have some really cool ideas involved.

2. What is your favorite novel on ScribbleHub? Why?
My favorite story on here is: Dream Engine: Beta Tester…. D.C. Comics by Galen. It has such a cool protagonist, the powers are cool and it has such a compelling story to tell. The story is also helped by Galen writing chapters that are a good length and he writes them pretty consistently.

3. What are some hidden gems on ScribbleHub that you think deserve more attention?
These are the hidden gems that I love
  • Cheap OP brawler” and “Lived as a Growing Great Sage with my Fairy Harem in the New World”, both by Orange_Rain are really good, he is in the process of moving his stories to scribblehub and they were really good on his other sites.
  • I really love “Sanguine Paradise“ by Konge, the story is so unique and the ideas in place are fascinating. I really love seeing the evolutions of the different creatures and monsters in the story.
  • I also really love Lust infinity by InfiniteDreams. The idea of leveling up through dreams and nightmares is really interesting.

NotYourTypicalMan

Exhausted Member
This is susfishius, we all knew that readers reading list isfull of Smut novels.
Do I really want to waste my worthless time doing this? Absolutely fucking yes.

Spot is Reserved. I'm coming for you smut readers!

edit: @minacia where did we roll?

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
This is susfishius, we all knew that readers reading list isfull of Smut novels.
Do I really want to waste my worthless time doing this? Absolutely fucking yes.

Spot is Reserved. I'm coming for you smut readers!

edit: @minacia where did we roll?
Smut is good, smut is nice! Smut is better than chicken and rice!