scribblehub/read- curious as to what it is

trigger7ff6

I only just started posting updates and such for my series recently, but I noticed about 50-60% of my traffic/views come from the scribblehub.com/read domain. I'm honestly just curious as to why this is? I could imagine it being from the /series domain, because I do post links to it for my friends and such, but the vast majority come from a link that I can't even copy/paste into google to search for.

Anyone know why this is? Hope this is in the right place!

Last edited:

rfctksSparkle

Maybe people bypassing the series page and directly going to the read page?
That's the path for reading the actual chapters.

I know I almost never visit the series page once I have a series on the follow list since I have the updates via the RSS feed of my follow lists sent to me via a telegram bot.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I only just started posting updates and such for my series recently, but I noticed about 50-60% of my traffic/views come from the scribblehub.com/read domain. I'm honestly just curious as to why this is? I could imagine it being from the /series domain, because I do post links to it for my friends and such, but the vast majority come from a link that I can't even copy/paste into google to search for.

Anyone know why this is? Hope this is in the right place!
most people use SH using an RSS feed that shows them latest updates/chapters, either through discord or their web browser, where they bypass the series page and go directly into the link

trigger7ff6

huh, thanks @rfctksSparkle and @BenJepheneT! i wouldnt know, maybe i should look into getting an RSS feed setup in my discord server. in any case, i'm glad apparently 70+ people read my stuff from a dedicated RSS bot??

trigger7ff6

huh, interesting! i would have guessed the referrer would be the /reading-list website, though..?