Scribblers who are Eldritch Gods.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Ehhhhhh?
It's a fun tag~
You try imagining going through anus, rectum, the large and small intestines, stomach, gullet and out the mouth and tell me there is no stoppage/ blockage that will interfere with the pipe from passing through?

Everytime I look at how improper the artists draw with that tag, all I could think of was impalement.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
So, we know what Eldritch Gods are. They are Lovecraftian Horrors. In short, they are beings who are too complex for human comprehension, and being in their presence alone is enough to drive you insane.

Yesterday, I realised we have an Eldritch being among us. It's @KoyukiMegumi

Why is she an Eldritch deity?

Because of her complex existence.

The above picture, along with the nickname "kitty" refers to both, Koyuki chan and her cat.

She is an existence, who is both herself and her cat at the same time.
The name Kitty refers to the human in medical profession, while also her cat who resides on her sofa.

So, are they two beings fused together? No! Both share an separate existence. Both are independent beings who are somehow same.

One might think that then they both share half of this existence. But that's not possible. Kitty is completely 100% human, while Kitty is 100% cat.

This is like the concept of Trinity in Christianity.
The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit, all three are God. There are 3 Gods, yet there is only one God. They are all completely 100% God, yet there aren't 3 Gods, but a single God, whose power is equal to any one of the three, since all three have seemingly infinite power.

So, are any other scribblers Eldritch horrors?
Me

Attachments

• 1B4F4EFB-78B1-4D00-B4DE-0BD38223B137.jpeg
    1B4F4EFB-78B1-4D00-B4DE-0BD38223B137.jpeg
    226.3 KB · Views: 41

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
So, we know what Eldritch Gods are. They are Lovecraftian Horrors. In short, they are beings who are too complex for human comprehension, and being in their presence alone is enough to drive you insane.

The above picture, along with the nickname "kitty" refers to both, Koyuki chan and her cat.

The name Kitty refers to the human in medical profession, while also her cat who resides on her sofa.

So, are they two beings fused together? No! Both share an separate existence. Both are independent beings who are somehow same.

One might think that then they both share half of this existence. But that's not possible. Kitty is completely 100% human, while Kitty is 100% cat.

The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit, all three are God. There are 3 Gods, yet there is only one God. They are all completely 100% God, yet there aren't 3 Gods, but a single God, whose power is equal to any one of the three, since all three have seemingly infinite power.

I'm literally older than all of you. I've been in existence since Novelupdates, the parent of Scribblehub, was still young. Prostrate yourselves before this Elder, younglings.

Tsuru

*Whisper to a button on the costume* Code 190. I repeat CODE 190. There is again another person that discovered the truth.

To OP : Sir. Please follow me, we got questions to ask you.

Last edited:

Erys

Her Highness
We have the actual @Scribbler here who is part scribbler, part silver, and part snake. Not to mention that his profile picture Totoro counts amongst the ranks of Eldritch horrors given his nature as the King of the Forest who bents reality to his whim.

LilTV1155

We have the actual @Scribbler here who is part scribbler, part silver, and part snake. Not to mention that his profile picture Totoro counts amongst the ranks of Eldritch horrors given his nature as the King of the Forest who bents reality to his whim.
Our nightmares and views of horror survival genres.
But ghosts, cemeteries, Brother F, Nega, and Sui tend to give off tons of that creepy vibes.
I am not sure if one of my dream NPCs can be considered one. I have encountered a lonely Leviathan in the ocean once. Gave off Eldritch vibes. Sang like a siren, but I called her Sedna. After that dream, all the dreams that came after seemed to be related to water undead and ghosts + serial killers.

LilTV1155

You try imagining going through anus, rectum, the large and small intestines, stomach, gullet and out the mouth and tell me there is no stoppage/ blockage that will interfere with the pipe from passing through?

Everytime I look at how improper the artists draw with that tag, all I could think of was impalement.
COD for a guy in tentacle sex - ? Internal bleeding and organ ruptures. Painful slow death if alive.
Was impaled (only through chest) by an iron fence spire during one of my nightmare run-ins with auction house of haunted dolls. Triggered from seeing a small humanoid doll on mom's shelf during previous daytime.
I think I saw some nasty stuffs involving that "All the way Through" impalements. Seriously wondered why people get off from seeing that?

Jemini

I'd have to say anyone in the entire WN community who is doing daily updates with high-quality chapters most certainly qualifies as an eldrich existence. That stuff is simply not within the realm of what's comprehensible.

PurpleCatGirl

I'd have to say anyone in the entire WN community who is doing daily updates with high-quality chapters most certainly qualifies as an eldrich existence. That stuff is simply not within the realm of what's comprehensible.
lol this made me go & add up all my chapters over the past 18 months. i started posting more or less daily on 2020/09/15 with my A Date With Faet book. if my math's right, it's been 550 days since then & i've got 638 chapters posted in that time. idk about high-quality but my readers & patrons seem to like it so i guess its all right ^^
(thats not counting stuff on my patreon, they get bonus chapters & a couple bonus stories & they're 2 weeks ahead on everything else)