Scribbly Anniversary Competition

X237

Hey, are fanfics allowed in the competition? I've recently decided to try and take on the competition even if I am late.

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Hey, are fanfics allowed in the competition? I've recently decided to try and take on the competition even if I am late.
Fanfics aren't allowed.

D

Deleted member 1192

Does posting link of the story on Ko-Fi count as posting on other sites?

Foxxy

just started writing yesterday but i can't see myself writing 45k words in 18 days

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
just started writing yesterday but i can't see myself writing 45k words in 18 days
My condolence. Let’s be together in the club of not-meeting-the-word-count :blob_uwu:

Bokuboy

...all you need to do is submit a brand new story on ScribbleHub. After it has been posted, you can select the "Anniversary Competition" contest tag in the story's settings. All entries should be a new story and solely belong on ScribbleHub. It shouldn't have been posted before 1st January or be on other websites. The story does not have to end by the end of the competition. Stories that do not comply with the rules will be disqualified.

Hi, there. I just wanted to report a skeevy and underhanded author trying to steal the win on this competition. He just added the Anniversary Competition tag to his existing story (its over a year old) and it is also on another web site (also for a year): Golden Fox With System.

I would like him disqualified, please.

Is there any real repercussions for him cheating like this? It would be nice if there was.
I hope you get this in time to correct this injustice.
Thank you for your time.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Hi, there. I just wanted to report a skeevy and underhanded author trying to steal the win on this competition. He just added the Anniversary Competition tag to his existing story (its over a year old) and it is also on another web site (also for a year): Golden Fox With System.

I would like him disqualified, please.

Is there any real repercussions for him cheating like this? It would be nice if there was.
I hope you get this in time to correct this injustice.
Thank you for your time.
The mods will check the stories registered at the competition at some point and disqualify any entries that don't fulfill the criterias~

So don't worry too much about it~

As for repercussions? Not really, they'l just have their story "Contest" tag removed.

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
It's the last full day of the competition, the winner will be announced at midnight (GMT+1)

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
And... 🥁

IT'S OVER!

After 3 long months, I want to give thanks to everyone that their best and participated in this competition. It was my first time hosting a competition this big and there were a few problems along the way. And this competition wouldn't be possible without @Tony and @Ace_Arriande for sponsoring this so please support the website and Ace's stories!

:blob_hide: Now time to announce the winner...

1585696654467.png

Congrats to @Azrie for taking first place. @Bokuboy and @YuujiEveryleaf took 2nd and 3rd place respectively. It was a great effort by everyone. The prize will be given to the winner in due time. Thank you all again for participating! :blob_party: