Scribbly Anniversary V2

D

Deleted member 20302

Winning may be hopeless, (I'm going to root for my friend,) but I don't think I would have gotten to the reader numbers I currently have for my story if I had not joined the Adventum contest and gotten some of the exposure from it.
Read my later replies. Your point still stands though.

Reisinling

I have no hope of winning (let's face it, I'm not as good as the other entries), still I must say it gives motivation to have small goals. Knowing with just a little bit more effort I can try climbing 1 more place was fun, but now that I'm in top 10, not much left for me, but trying to stay in it I guess :D Well, there seems to be 1 more inactive novel that's ahead of me, so maaybe position 9 is reachable.
Also, It would be swell if we had a small carousel on the main page for like 1 day afterwards, to sweeten the deal to those of us who didn't get any prizes :D In random order to be fair (purely altruistic reasons ofc)

D

Deleted member 45782

I'm a little surprised that there's not more stories in the contest tag right now. Since there's really no limit to the type of story that can be written, I would've thought that more people might've just applied it just to see what might happen with how many have been published this last month.
Idk but I decided to take mine out for now because I don't think I'll have time to write this story. I also got other stories that may need more focus on first.

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
Can't you help me as I'm starting to burn? (Trending? None)
Too many readers and I'm starting to get an attraction.
My confidence is leaving me on my own.
No one can save me and you know I don't want the attention. [That's a lie]

Read this as with Bat Country, A7#

Reisinling

Didn't realize that the contest ended... definitely gonna join the next one if I'm still active...

Anyways, Congrats @Reisinling for reaching the 4th placed! 🎊

Definitely didn't deliberately post before the results are announced
Thank you, but it's actually fifth. The rules are about number of readers, not views (even if that's the sorting it shows)
Honestly stoked to get that high :D I expected to stay at 9-10 till the end, but then I got on trending, and rest is history. Or future.

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
Congrats to all of you who lightened up this contest. I honestly believe if it was to be a month longer both @Nymus and @Reisinling had a large chance of reaching the top 4 or even higher.
:blob_cookie:

Nymus

Congrats to all of you who lightened up this contest. I honestly believe if it was to be a month longer both @Nymus and @Reisinling had a large chance of reaching the top 4 or even higher.
:blob_cookie:
nah ^^ truth to be told, i´m quite stunned and pleased with 14th place. much much better than i dared to hope. ya know, first story ever published and i gathered enough of my fellow perverts to like my story.

i´ll feel kind of sad of my fellow authors above my ranking that don´t reached the 40k limit. cause they are much better even without much words.

so - kudos to all of you!
Thank you, but it's actually fifth. The rules are about number of readers, not views (even if that's the sorting it shows)
Honestly stoked to get that high :D I expected to stay at 9-10 till the end, but then I got on trending, and rest is history. Or future.
argh - didnt realized it was about readers. :s_eek:
nevertheless, your 5th is nothing to sneeze about!

Last edited: