Search Option for Emojis

TheBoredDreamer

Not sure if there's another post about this but I couldn't find it.

I think I would like a search option for emoji. Everyone should like it, right? I have to search for the emoji's I use for a long time.

On top of that, they are not organized either. Normally, the smiley emoji's would take the first place and then the others but they are all over the place :sweating_profusely:
Well, the forum has one (search option).
Plus, the code for emoji's doesn't work. I tried a few times but couldn't make them work. (Not sure if it works on the forum)
Thanks!

Tony

Staff member
Not sure if there's another post about this but I couldn't find it.

I think I would like a search option for emoji. Everyone should like it, right? I have to search for the emoji's I use for a long time.

View attachment 1028

On top of that, they are not organized either. Normally, the smiley emoji's would take the first place and then the others but they are all over the place :sweating_profusely:
Well, the forum has one (search option).
Plus, the code for emoji's doesn't work. I tried a few times but couldn't make them work. (Not sure if it works on the forum)
Thanks!

What do you mean by the code for emojis doesn't work? As in if you click them, it does nothing? If it does nothing, do you have javascript enabled?