Searching for a potential beta reader

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
:blob_reach: Unfortunately, nobody is perfect and typos and missing words are a frequent occurrence for me. Therefore, I am searching for someone who would sacrifice their time to check some of my chapters and my horrible grammar.

A warning, though, the pay is lousy, no pay at all, and I will suppress any form of unionisation. :blob_uwu:
1572455991456.png

So, do you want to make a contract with me?

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
No contract. I don't care how cute you think you are. But from now on I will viciously PM you all the missing words and grammar mistakes that I see, whenever I read your chapters. You'll still need a lot more people than me though because I'm not the best either and I was suggesting that I would do this casually. I'm just a reader who will find your missing words.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
No contract. I don't care how cute you think you are. But from now on I will viciously PM you all the missing words and grammar mistakes that I see, whenever I read your chapters. You'll still need a lot more people than me though because I'm not the best either and I was suggesting that I would do this casually. I'm just a reader who will find your missing words.

Support is support. Quantity has a quality on its own. :blob_uwu: