Second Life as the Sister of a Goddess

Jemini

I only just realized that the majority of the stories here were posted by the authors themselves. I guess I have spent too much time over on Novel Updates, something in me just thought for some reason these things were supposed to be posted by interested readers.

Oh well, now that I realize the norm here is exactly the reverse, I suppose I will post my own story.

(Also, this probably explains why some of the REALLY big titles like World Keeper don't have threads here. I get the impression that karami92 calls another site home and just pops over here to share his own series without interacting with the community much. Maybe I should start that thread. I rather enjoy that series.)

Anyway, I've got some great people in my comments section (I just about died when someone called my MC a closet squirrel after my most recent chapter, especially because they had really good reason to make that connection.) However, it might be interesting to see what people might say in a more free and open format like the forums here.

Bladedante

Not many people make areas just to talk to readers in places like this they generally just make a discord and have channels for each thing like latest chapters spoilers ect.

XianPiete

Bad Fiction Author
I only just realized that the majority of the stories here were posted by the authors themselves. I guess I have spent too much time over on Novel Updates, something in me just thought for some reason these things were supposed to be posted by interested readers.

I didn't make a thread for my story for that same reason, Jemini. I figure if people want to talk about it, they will make a thread and talk about it! I would probably feel bad if no one wanted to talk about it after I made the thread. :blob_shade:

Szmiiit

I get why this thread is so empty. After all Scribblehub has this one advantage over NUF we can comment directly under the actual chapters, and not only make sure that anyone who scrolls down sees our input, but also get author's response. But let's all recognise this is only a short term solution! Every discussion started in the comments will die natural death, after only a few new chapters! If we want a working community that builds on itself, we need something more lasting!

So to start things up: Dragons!
Forshadowing is clear, later on our characters will definitelly have to face them. Learning from our experience of elfes, they will probably be closer to legendary depictions. What are the legends in your countries? My national legends speak about gigan lizards breathing fire and sulpher (from what only sulpher isn't a basic fantasy element), and christian mythology suggests them to be The Ultimate Form of demons.

Ah, and since MC is split now let's all agree. Aerien is the protagonist, and Old Man is only a supporting character. Law of cuteness demands it.

Jemini

There is just too much conflicting lore about dragons, a different story with only basic level overlap between them in each culture that tells stories about those flying reptilian beasts. That said, I did manage to find one culture that had a legend about flying reptilians with extraordinary power that fit most closely to the likely origin of all the other dragon stories. I don't think that many people will guess which culture it is off the top of your heads.

Hint, it's a big enough story that most people have heard about it, but at the same time it's likely the least known among the flying reptile stories of the world-wide known stories.

Jemini

For those of you who read the last chapter (Edit: Chapter 19), here's an image of what Tueth saw.

Last edited: