Secret to Trending Through Observation of Some Novels

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
After my observation of the past few weeks, I've concluded that there is a definite way to gain a massive amount of readers and success, hugely increasing the chance to go on trending. Here are the three which I've selected to illustrate my point.

waifulab.png

The first novel has 900 readers. The second has 250 readers. The third has 670 readers. The waifulab is a site for picking computer-generated anime girls for your personal uses. The site is convenient and easy to access and use: just go in and try picking a few you like. With just a few clicks, you now have yourself an original waifu, which can be used in many, many ways.

Anyway, enough with the nonsense out of topic advertisement, the real reason for the success of the novels is because of the Capital R which is the first letter of their titles.

Reincarnation of a Worthless Man has 1300 readers
Reborn as the Duke’s Daughter ~ The Goddesses are Ruining my Life! has 800 readers
Re: Rabbit Eyes (A Yandere Harem) has 1580 readers

So, make your novel title's first letter the capital R and you will gain a monstrous amount of readers and popularity.

can confirm, my random drabbles went to trending once. it has anime girl cover and starts with r.

kola

shit.....
had just finished writing a new work with thousands of words......but the title is with 'S'.......'Slave world?'

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
Rickety Rocks Wreck My Car.

No need to thank me.

Last edited:

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
I need to commish a real cover soon :blob_sir: But not even my first one has arrived yet :sweating_profusely:

KyoruS

I need to commish a real cover soon :blob_sir: But not even my first one has arrived yet :sweating_profusely:
What are you doing?! :blob_hide:

You better get one already. Even though your doing a pretty good one!

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
What are you doing?! :blob_hide:

You better get one already. Even though your doing a pretty good one!

My artist has issues with intense weather, can't help it.