Selfless pluuugggg! Right here!

ConcubusBunny

Chaotic lewd enby bunny. They/them
Alrighty I've decided to get back into writing... somewhat. So here I am with a brand new thread I don't just want you all to promote your stories but share ideas and chapter synopsis for them and we, or just I can rate them as best as I can, I can't get to them all but I'll try my best to read as much as I can.
Also also remember you don't need to give out information if you don't want to or feel that there is need to also the smuttier the betterier, okay that's not a requirement but I think smut is better written if you have someone else to help give you input on how not let the smut overtake your story or to merely sexualize. Sex can be a key in your story but it shouldn't be all about it the loses all valid merit to anyone that came not just for all the sex.

Last edited:

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
I had a bit of a stroke reading that "sentence", but if you are looking for quality smut, I'm yo man. Well, much more now than in the early chapters where I just started, but yeah :blob_popcorn:

ConcubusBunny

I had a bit of a stroke reading that "sentence", but if you are looking for quality smut, I'm yo man. Well, much more now than in the early chapters where I just started, but yeah :blob_popcorn:
Yeah I tend to rush my writing so then it feels like english is my second language, I'm working on it also if have some smut stories I'd love to read them

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Yeah I tend to rush my writing so then it feels like english is my second language, I'm working on it also if have some smut stories I'd love to read them
They are linked in my sig. Well, the first one. The second has only sporadical moments, fitting the pacing, while the first is a slice of life focusing on characters with a slightly more sensual premise. Which, to the surprise of many, might not be as simple as the title suggests.

WasatchWind

Writer, musician, creator of worlds
So just post my synopsis and an introduction to my story?

Synopsis:

He just wanted to save his family, but a conflict between species threatens to tear him apart...

※※※※※※※

When Irian's family and their farm comes under attack by the changing pressures of their industrializing world, he takes on the task of leaving home to find work. Finding few other options, Irian becomes a scale farmer - someone who removes the colorful scales of imprisoned merfolk, and sells them as jewelry.

But even as Irian finds stability for his family, the stalemate conflict between humans and merfolk finally begins to buckle, questions of morality begin to plague his mind, and soon, Irian's whole life, and what he thought was right, soon begins to barrel out of control.

So my goal with this fantasy - the are some hard and fast tropes with mermaids and mermen in media. I noticed however that there hasn't been a lot of them as the focus in high fantasy.

Combine that setting with a redemptive character arc that I find is coming along well, and I think my story is going pretty good - though I'm always eager for feedback, be it criticism or praise.

Last edited:

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
Yo,

Here's my illustrated smut :

Prologue - introduce girls + preview of smut scene
Chapter1 - introduce protagonist slime
Chapter2 - introduce the standing of the protagonist within the hierarchy
Chapter3 - introduce smut abilities for the rest of the story
Chapter4 - introduce battle abilities of protagonist
Chapter5 - set up a mission (small arc conflict)
Chapter6 - Opening battle

Are those synopsis enough for you?

PS: I release chapters tuesday and saturday. Next smut scene is out tuesday

ConcubusBunny

Yo,

I was sorta expecting indepth generalized explanation of the chapter to hype it up to someone who wishes to read, think of it like an episode for a show to get ppl invested in how it's gonna turn out, that sorta of thing but this is good too. Also if you have some rough notes or plot points for your story I'd be more than happy to take a look at it.
So just post my synopsis and an introduction to my story?

Synopsis:

Read Add to Library

Details Glossary Statistics

Synopsis
He just wanted to save his family, but a conflict between species threatens to tear him apart...

※※※※※※※

When Irian's family and their farm comes under attack by the changing pressures of their industrializing world, he takes on the task of leaving home to find work. Finding few other options, Irian becomes a scale farmer - someone who removes the colorful scales of imprisoned merfolk, and sells them as jewelry.

But even as Irian finds stability for his family, the stalemate conflict between humans and merfolk finally begins to buckle, questions of morality begin to plague his mind, and soon, Irian's whole life, and what he thought was right, soon begins to barrel out of control.

So my goal with this fantasy - the are some hard and fast tropes with mermaids and mermen in media. I noticed however that there hasn't been a lot of them as the focus in high fantasy.

Combine that setting with a redemptive character arc that I find is coming along well, and I think my story is going pretty good - though I'm always eager for feedback, be it criticism or praise.
Oh I like the story from the synopsis an mc looking to better his family but gets caught in the conflict and ends up further into it and put in a situation that changes his world view and might alter the lives of his family I like and the redemption.
Word of advice try small scales, all these type of stories tend to do too much or be too physiological without much payoff so try being a little small scale and see how you can make the story from their also add some racial generalization or discrimination if you decide to let the mc side with the merfolk it makes seem more real also allow them also to have a reason to join outside of they can help or be buddies with them remember he harvested the merfolk's scales off of their corpse's

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
OK, but please give me one star 😇

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Sure but I still need that selfless plug
OK. The link is in my signature. Now that I'm not holding my nipple in my baby's mouth and temporarily have two hands to type again . . .
Now that I walked around with fussy Baby for an hour and he finally went to sleep . . .
Now that Husband stopped talking to me . . .

Anyway, my story is a shameless self-insert of me when I was 25. It starts on a day in my life when I could have met Seto and Mokuba Kaiba if they were real people. Despite the disclaimer, the OCs are inspired by real people. Well, everyone except for my husband's girlfriend Linda. He's too busy playing video games to get a girlfriend. Names have been changed to protect the guilty.

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
Eh... Okay
I was sorta expecting indepth generalized explanation of the chapter to hype it up to someone who wishes to read, think of it like an episode for a show to get ppl invested in how it's gonna turn out, that sorta of thing but this is good too. Also if you have some rough notes or plot points for your story I'd be more than happy to take a look at it.
I just won the last contest with Necro, which is the story of a Necromancer who gets reincarnated as a little girl after his magic to become a Lich King fails... Of course, it has lesbian smut.

Dungeon is the story of a guy who becomes a dungeon core and women rain on him for some weird reason. Also smut.

Darkest hour is about Satan's spawn that was kidnapped by god and thrown into the human world to suffer and die, but he was rescued by his childhood love, Lucifer. Could potentially become a full blown smut. I just never got to it (On Hiatus)

ConcubusBunny

Hmm all these sound good on paper but needs a certain spice to it something to make it special, from the synopsis two of them just sound like isekai power fantasy with smut, the third one the other hand did pick my interest more.

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
Ah thank you for the feedback. My smut doesn't really have anything special. My hook is only "it's Heroes of Might and Magic but with smut".

Can you give me an exemple of chapter teaser you wanted? I don't know what to paraphrase, what to leave out, which level of narration you want? I'm not really good at hyping up lol

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts

Do you hate dogs?

Do you hate their shit smelling noses and piss drinking tongues?

Do you hate those sacks of wasted organisms taking precious space with their four legs?

Do you want to see them get the shit kicked out of them, but you can't do it because it's socially unacceptable to justifiably bully weaker species?

What if one day, dogs are made equal to humans? They grow higher intelligence, and are capable to walk on two legs. They understand complex emotions, only with poor impulse control, and an insatiable craving to eat ass.

Now that they're considered equal to humans, how would you like to see them getting the shit kicked out of them NOW?

Read my story; you get to see wolves and dogs alike get shit faced and intoxicated. Not by drugs, but by swallowing their own teeth and saliva from blunt force trauma slamming on their snouts by a giant fucking knuckle sandwich.

Do you hate dogs?

Read my story.

Read my shit.

ConcubusBunny

OK. The link is in my signature. Now that I'm not holding my nipple in my baby's mouth and temporarily have two hands to type again . . .
Now that I walked around with fussy Baby for an hour and he finally went to sleep . . .
Now that Husband stopped talking to me . . .

Anyway, my story is a shameless self-insert of me when I was 25. It starts on a day in my life when I could have met Seto and Mokuba Kaiba if they were real people. Despite the disclaimer, the OCs are inspired by real people. Well, everyone except for my husband's girlfriend Linda. He's too busy playing video games to get a girlfriend. Names have been changed to protect the guilty.
Oh I like this I've only seen a poly series once before so this could be nice also how did put that pronoun stuff under you name
Ah thank you for the feedback. My smut doesn't really have anything special. My hook is only "it's Heroes of Might and Magic but with smut".

Can you give me an exemple of chapter teaser you wanted? I don't know what to paraphrase, what to leave out, which level of narration you want? I'm not really good at hyping up lol
You could try explaining the chapter like try explaining the situation the mc might face but don't put too much detail like, the mc took on a quest with their party for gold or some other reason explain the setting or situation plus further conflict they might face in it to get people invest in how it might turnout.
Just try to add a little more but not too much that it becomes a hollywood trailer

Last edited:

Napelynn

ConcubusBunny

Yo,

Alrighty time for the review I thought a lot about this so here's the disclaimer for anyone who reads this, these are simply my thoughts and not law, these are just things that I like and found flaws in, please take with a grain of salt.

First of all the good and honestly well thought out parts that I found.

The story is very original and well thought out, I like the idea of the story, the world building is solid not impressive but better than most will even try to do.
The smut is good and gets the message across for the most part so I think that's good.
The illustrations are well drawn and super clean and not just sketches so I love that about it.
Almost all the characters are well thought and not just there to screw the mc or worse just stereotypes to be there to fill out run time
The comedy is not great but it's not jarring or cringe inducing and there could be more physical comedy introduced.
The mc seems real and relatable and not some bland self insert mc sometimes, but not boring enough that the other characters seem miles more interesting than him and making me wait for them to get more screen(page?) time.
Now enough praise's it's time for me to address the major issues that can make or breaks the webnovel again take it with a grain of salt.

Story: Although the story is good it feels sorta forced at times not sure if you plan to spice it up, but there's nothing really special story wise to be perfectly honest. Everything was great until the slime came along which I'll get to in a minute, the problem comes from the predictably of some of the story when you realize that it's on it's way to a power fantasy.

Twists: Alright alright, yes I know you'd wonder what I mean by this some of the twists I was not expecting and not in wow this is great kind of way it was more of where the hell did that come from kind of like lol so random humor but not enough delivery for it to land. The problem I think are the build up and set up for the twists to feel natural and not like an ass pull move that was thrown in there at the last minute.

Description: The description is passable at best and barely enough for coherent story with feeling like some lines were ripped out for he hell of it, not the worst I've seen, but it needs more time for you to express the situation primarily the feeling of the characters in the given situation plus some others elements that will explain later.

Flow: Yes the flow is bad it's so so bad but not bad enough that I can't tell what's going on mostly, the flow is all over the place I don't know where the characters are or what's happening most of the time plus the character interactions seem forced at times like they only act because the plot demands that they do.

Smut: Yes in a smut webnovel I have problems with the smut. The problem is that all the sexual interaction seems forced or not well thought out like at all, which is not something you'd want in a story that is primarily smut. The smut seems irrational or unbelievable at times and not something even hentai will attempt I feel as if you warped the characters personality just so they could do smut acts given their Personality and the situation you put them in, there is no build up to the inevitable smut or desire from the girls so it feels like rape a d no the aphrodisiac just makes it worse since you didn't explain how it affects them.

Aphrodisiac: I have major problems with the aphrodisiac disguised as plot armor so slime mc can smut them, in my experience it's something that creators put in there to make sure the characters have something to blame while doing the act and a device for raping without a struggle not a good look for many reasons.

Power scaling: Ahh yes the one thing that I see most people struggle with especially professionals is power scaling, the difference in the characters power seems unreasonable or just written on the fly and is something you want to pay attention to.

Power fantasy: it's this early in and I can already smell the power fantasy off the toilet slime, it taste of cliches and rushing the story.
It's okay if this is a power fantasy I still find those a problem because it feels like they just make that because they only care about the mc doing cool stuff and gaining powers after doing next to zero training and no doing random stuff and increasing in power from it and winning most fights doesn't count as training or give me risen to believe that they deserve said power gain.

Dialogue: The dialogue felt really weird like I saw people who were kept in self isolation since birth and were now forced to converse with one another. Word of advice spouting hateful things at one another being petty, stupid, arguing or being a robot isn't how to write characters dialogue I'll give advice on what to do with their dialogue pattern in a moment.

Fight scenes: Like I said before needs more time to write out the description of the fights to have more of an effect rather than simply explaining what's going on, that isn't good enough and is sometimes confusing this is a book there needs to be a little more to it, also lengthen the fight from it, but don't draw it out.

The slime problem: Finally now I get to this part, now the mc feels unnecessary or like he was ham fisted into the plot with no substance and no I'm not talking about the conversation of going to the cave with the knolls I'm actually referring to how he was put on that narrative to go in the cave of the knolls with Violets forces his actions in the story so far were not interesting I'm invested in the other characters more than him cause he had nothing going for him and feels like another self insert power fantasy mc sometimes.
The fights he's son does seemed warn or right this early on it would have helped if explained the strength of the golem or if they had fighting experience before hand.
Then there's the smut problem for convenience let's just say not well structured and extremely forced and no like I said before the aphrodisiac doesn't improve the situation it just feels extremely lazy.

Milla vs Slade: This part saddened me deeply not only was it a little frustrating to read and felt rushed but felt like you didn't want to wait to go ham fist on the power fantasy I was expecting Slade to lose pretty easily then go again and still lose but last longer there by winning Milla's respect or let Milla lose due to a mistake on her part before getting a little more serious and had to be stopped by Shaki. This could've formed a rivalry with Milla and respect with both Shaki and Lorey.

The Goku/Naruto/kirito problem: Yes you read right your eyes haven't deceived you yet. The problem with power fantasies or rushed plot stories is what I would call this, it happens when a creator makes the mc too powerful or too important when there's no real reason for it they just sorta are and aren't at times for the sake of plot or worse the bleach move where the creator has written themselves into a corner and then decides to the laziest dumb thing ever, they do an ass pull of a move that they didn't even bother showing until this very specific moment or kirito/healing hero where they pull a bigger ass pull Where they take a completely useless skill that the mc leveled up from cleaning or something and now with it they are a god. Owotrucked I know that Slade isn't there yet, but I can sense so this is just here if you want to take it into consideration.

Characterization: Alright this one is not that big of a deal and not in your face but is something that people who critically analyse a series will notice. The characters are all well defined and great but can use some work cause at times it's just all over the place and some just feel like robots most of the time, I'm not sure if it's lack of discrimination or the forced computer simulated dialogue, but it just feels kinda off at times and this gets worse when a smut is around.

Alright now it's for what to do to improve on the series to make it better than it currently is in my opinion remember it's just my thoughts not the law.

Take sometime out to really express each second of the story so the reader doesn't feel lost or some lines are missing, narrate to yourself to see or invision it not with your original idea but just what's been written and see how it feels for you.

For the flow and fight scene take manga pages or anime fight scene and write it and submit either here or to a trusted friend and get feedback on it and the level of immersion they had with your version of it to the visual effect, also don't over do it.

Pull back on the smut, lengthen it, more description and make the situations more believable since the aphrodisiac is already there, you can use it to make the girls feel more pleasure and not to force them into smutty situations. For the smut situations let the girls have curiosity about the slime and sexually want him and not just go okay when he assaults them.

Be aware of your surroundings when you write situations I didn't realize this earlier but then I saw episode 8 and I was confused, you let Milla get fucked in a very dangerous position while her foot was being crushed without stating if the slime healed her or if her foot was now free. Be very aware of your surroundings and situations that the characters are in and the little details that you put in each situation this can ruin the immersion for most.

Pull back on the use/importance of the slime and how others view him, I noticed that you went ham on making him likable and endearing, I think, but for him to have such a big role in the series this early on is something you'd want to reconsider and also weaken him by alot plus give him some relatable traits that someone will have trying to adjust to a new life.
It would have been preferable to see him adjust to the new world have doubts about himself that affect his action while trying to please Violet try to communicate with others and try to find a way to fit in with lives of his new comrades.

For the aphrodisiac use only for the people Slade is intimate with to experience more pleasure and not as a gateway to the their crotch, that feels like you're trying to make smut, but didn't know how to do it, instead of magic love juice making them horny they can feel horny and want to try doing it with a slime no need for magic horny juice if they made the choice themselves. After feeding off of his slime nub it could excite them to go ahead with their horny action also don't let Slade force himself on them again.

For the characters and their dialogue write out each of the characters and put character traits for them that you think fits them and write dialogues and situations that would best fit them, beta test here if your not sure it's quite right.

For the story try to make it less forced and contrived and try to make things flow naturally or make characters do stuff for the sake of plot or give twist with no buildup (like the eye balls there was no reference that they might like caves or mining they were just sorta there outta nowhere.) It feels like things were just suddenly dropped on my lap with no warning also a little something to it like explain the reason why they are there more clearly, let them have a hatred for heroes, give them urgency to the situation, express the mental frustration they all feel or how each situation affects them.

Okay that's all for now might have more to say as the story progresses and I know not all of this implies to your book but it can help to keep some of these things in mind when making it.

Last edited: