Sell Me Your Story in 3 Sentences or Less

LotsChrono

Just as it sounds, give the name of your story, then sell it to me within 3 sentences. Yes, they must be coherent, complete sentences.

Don't give me a synopsis of the plot, tell me why your story is unique from everyone else's, or why someone should give it a try.

You can be creative. Maybe give a sense of your writing style? Who knows. Heck, you can even simply post a snippet or quote from your story that you're particularly proud of. As a writer myself, I'm sure quite a lot of people have that one thing that makes you go, "Damn, I really can write well, huh?" So post it.

As long as it's all within 3 sentences.

C.Sunlight

Rotten Purity.

Reasons: Knowing each other = preferential treatment. Nepotism. Drat, there's one sentence left and I wrote sentence fragments instead of sentences.

(More seriously, ahem ahem, a quote from chapter 0: "He instinctively tried to reach out and catch it, but it fluttered mischievously out of his fingers, caressing his fingers like a lover would, before fleeing out of his grasp."

I would do more but eh, you get picture. I'm a flower power author that loves figurative language and you're already reading this.)

Last edited:

yunano34a1

Title: "The Key of Seven Grimoires Defiles Evil"

A notorious killer vanished after murdering famous top Augmented Virtual Reality players. Intelligent and scheming highschooler MC gets isekaid along with the killer. Locate and kill each other because they are cursed by the grimoire.

You can read my novel here or click my signature below.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts

A wolf who knows how to fight gets beaten because he doesn't want to fight in a fighting situation. He befriends a lizard with big breasts and a skull for a head. Together they will find out how to get out of fighting situations.

LotsChrono

A wolf who knows how to fight gets beaten because he doesn't want to fight in a fighting situation. He befriends a lizard with big breasts and a skull for a head. Together they will find out how to get out of fighting situations.
Those three sentences has has threw me for the strongest wild whiplash of a ride so far.

LotsChrono

Rotten Purity.

Reasons: You know me. Nepotism. Drat, there's one sentence left and all I really wrote was sentence fragments.
Get out. Though, you just reminded me that I've gotta continue it.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I got two but seeing the other is more popular, I guess it will have to do?

Title: My Yandere GF and me

A broken man with gynophobia meets with a yandere. He agreed to go out with her because he wanted to help. Oh, there's also a trash co-worker whose in love with him I guess?

OvidLemma

What if Joan of Arc had been a genius with magical powers? What if King Arthur had been a girl who could unlock the the powers of an ancient statue rather than pull a sword from a stone? And what if both sentences described you, Valkyrie Valicent, and you found all this out before you'd even turned thirteen?
(This refers to Orphan Queen Valkyrie, currently releasing chapters 2-3x weekly)

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I find confusion and curiosity to be the best kind of advertisement.
Is it weird that I think it is kinky?
#dontjudge

Mine are stillborns, but let me shamelessly advertise.

James is a farmboy who got a golden finger. No nobles like him. Watch him naenae and watch him roar.

ajrunaway

Title: Top Ten

A young adult girl decides she is going to sleep with ten different men in order to achieve a self proclaimed goal.

'I figured, if guys can get away with sleeping around with girls in the double digits, why can't girls do the same with men?'

skillet

a frying pan
THEY WERE ALL NOBLES

Tired of villainess reincarnation novels with the same few storylines? Want an opportunity to laugh at otome game reincarnation tropes together? Well look no further-- the poor commoner girl has a mathematical weirdo for a best friend, and sadly enough, that friend just happens to be the reincarnated heroine! :D

(do smileys count as sentences? o.O)

D

Deleted member 45782

Title: Plane Asunder

Inspired by a spam email that people liked to forward to others from long ago, it basically tells a story of too late and chances that were taken for granted. Short story, tragedy. The end.

(3 more chapters to post :D. I'll be able to say I finish something at least for now....i got the ending finished, but still working on the middle part :/).

ChubbyLiv

I'm all about gender equality.

Well, I have a conflicting relationship with the word equality, so let's go with the term gender compassion.

I'll be working with the stereotypes, because that's what most of our population consists of.

Lentin

Title: So What If I'm The Villainess?

An arrogant police officer gets murdered and reincarnated as the villainess of a romance web comic. The villainess is a two-time traitor for two monarchies that are at war with each other.

"So what if I'm the villainess? I'll be ready for any situation! I'll do whatever the f*ck I need to do and make it out alive."

Jaxxson

Suddenly, he curiously looked at Wan Lin, “Are you impotent?”
“What? No!” Wan Lin quickly answered which made Ding Hu suspicious.

RimuThighHighs

Title

Kodomajo: I died a lonely death but reincarnated into another world as a power witch who is a total glass cannon!

I'm awful at giving synopsis and telling people why they should check out my story but here goes nothing.

It's an isekai revenge story about a 37 year man who reincarnates as an 18 year old girl in a land that is at war and on the verge of being conquered
by a deeply corrupted kingdom.

They end up falling in love with a girl and watch as she and everything else she's come to love is taken from her as she watches helplessly.

She sides with the other side of the war and vows to get strong enough to have to her revenge against the Royal Family.

It's a dark fantasy isekai gender bender story with a bisexual protagonist.

KangarooCruz

Just as it sounds, give the name of your story, then sell it to me within 3 sentences. Yes, they must be coherent, complete sentences.

Don't give me a synopsis of the plot, tell me why your story is unique from everyone else's, or why someone should give it a try.

You can be creative. Maybe give a sense of your writing style? Who knows. Heck, you can even simply post a snippet or quote from your story that you're particularly proud of. As a writer myself, I'm sure quite a lot of people have that one thing that makes you go, "Damn, I really can write well, huh?" So post it.

As long as it's all within 3 sentences.
Title: The Fat God System

Hugh had always been bullied for being fat. After getting a system, his flaw turned into his power and gave him a future he never thought possible. Now, he’s proud of who he is and what he will be.