Resolved Series showing up very far back in the Latest Series Tab

Kotohood

Noob Author
I've just posted my series about yesterday, but I noticed that the series isn't showing up in the Latest Series Tab.

I did some digging and went through each page of the Latest Series only to find my series at page 11.

Isn't that a little bit too far. :blob_teary:

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
It happens, latest series is just what it says, latest series. And people upload new stories all the time. I don’t see this as much as a bug tho, only if your story didn’t show up at all.

Kotohood

Noob Author
Yeah, I wouldn't have complained much if my series didn't group together with series that was released in May rather than one released in July.

That's is how far back in the Latest series it is.

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
That's nuts. I had a similar case where one of my series didn't show up in latest series at all. No idea what's causing the bug though, unless you actually created the story draft back in May, which can cause that bug if you publish it on a later date.

Kotohood

Noob Author
That's nuts. I had a similar case where one of my series didn't show up in latest series at all. No idea what's causing the bug though, unless you actually created the story draft back in May, which can cause that bug if you publish it on a later date.
Yeah, chapter is drafted back in May. Didn't publish it till recently.

Well that's a bummer.

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
Yup. That’s why I use google Docs to store my drafts instead, I find the current system unreliable, so it’s easier for me to copy and paste them into the story editor instead.