Server Upgrade at 11PM MST

Aaqil

Cookies!
Yeah, Webnovel f***ed themselves over. They introduced an update to their desktop website that requires people download their app to sign in, so a lot of authors and readers are sick of it and here we are
They really did fcked themselves over. They cut the chapters in half and ask the readers to download the app if they want to read more
What in god's name, :O :blob_shock: :blob_shock: :blob_shock: :blob_cookie:

RaizarP

A Giga Chad
For real. Woke up this morning and was so confused. Readers already furious.
Indeed, they are an idiot sandwich (No pun from Gordon intended)

What in god's name, :O :blob_shock: :blob_shock: :blob_shock: :blob_cookie:

They literally cut it like this
Ossan here! I literally put annoucement in my chapters in Webnovel to migrate to ScribbleHub. I get 200 readers in a night thanks to that. Maybe you all can do the same! We will bring more people to this wonderful site!
Chad move, ossan

WinterTimeCrime

Aggressive-Loving Snowflake
Yeah, Webnovel f***ed themselves over. They introduced an update to their desktop website that requires people download their app to sign in, so a lot of authors and readers are sick of it and here we are
WebNovel is destined to fail with the antics they pull. Even as a planted author there myself I cannot root for them, and never will. They raised coin prices, stopped giving out as many free FPs for books, and now they want to get more mobile users because they can't make any money in browsers because ad-blockers exist.

Just shows how disconnected they are from their readers. Good riddance.

Tony

Staff member
I need to take the server down tonight at 11PM MST for a server upgrade. There's been a huge influx of new users today and the current server can't handle the extra users so I'll need to the upgrade the server. I apologize for the lag that the server has been experiencing today :sweating_profusely:

The upgrade will start at September 7th 11PM MST and will take approximately 20 minutes.

Thanks for joining Scribble Hub!

It was faster than expected but the server upgrade is done :blob_party:

LinMeili

Great! I'm writing a new story and I'm excited to know there are more readers now. Thanks, Tony!

FernGilly

Very excited! More ScribbleHub friends and Webnovel gets their comeuppances!

OP1000

Indeed, they are an idiot sandwich (No pun from Gordon intended)

They literally cut it like this

Chad move, ossan
Man, I can't believe that Webnovel actually did something like this.

Last edited:

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
Without you, I'm just space dust. Even literal feces is far more beneficial than me as they can be used as fertilizers. Myself? literally nothing. Thank you for existing and give me a riason d'etre.
komaeda_trash.jpeg

aimless

Wanderer of Forums
WebNovel is destined to fail with the antics they pull. Even as a planted author there myself I cannot root for them, and never will. They raised coin prices, stopped giving out as many free FPs for books, and now they want to get more mobile users because they can't make any money in browsers because ad-blockers exist.

Just shows how disconnected they are from their readers. Good riddance.
You get 30 points a day & need 2K points for one fast pass, compared to the former 3 FP a day that is terrible

most of wns readers and authors are in too deep to leave despite how bad it’s becoming

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
you know, despite the ostensible reason being to stop piracy, this move so far has failed to affect pirate sites at all. no delays or stoppages have been seen yet, as least from my roamings.

Kenjona

Thank you for all the work you do.
you know, despite the ostensible reason being to stop piracy, this move so far has failed to affect pirate sites at all. no delays or stoppages have been seen yet, as least from my roamings.
Yep, indeed. Pirate sites make enough in advertising to make up for any costs to scraping the webnovel stories.