Sex, and Smut in Stories

• Thread starter Deleted member 29316
  • Start date

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Well, I got no problems with them, as long as they leave my work alone. I put every warning in my page that is possible, though I didn't write them on my synopsis because I think it spoils the story.

^^´ Warnings. I find them unnecessary personally, but I never wrote something that required warnings I can't talk about them.

tigerine

In any case, if they didn't read the tags and b*tch about it, the joke's on them.
If there's a warning that I don't want to attach so that I don't spoil, I put it in-line in the chapter so that they won't have a nasty shock. Other than that, people who can't read the tags are probably having a bad time in a lot of places.

D

Deleted member 29316

If there's a warning that I don't want to attach so that I don't spoil, I put it in-line in the chapter so that they won't have a nasty shock. Other than that, people who can't read the tags are probably having a bad time in a lot of places.
I don't know with them, but at least, I do my part giving them warnings. If they don't read it, it's their problem.

But thanks for your tips! Will surely consider it.

Last edited by a moderator: