SH creepypasta

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
I think I’ve just found a creepy pasta on scribblehub.
Context:
While scrolling scribblehub for intelligent philosophical content I decided to search up the psychological genre in the search settings, and setted the settings to chapters ascending of psychological. This was where I found Hecate.code(); a very odd particular series which I had paid extra special attention to on part of 2 points. 1. I know a girl named Hecate. She’s annoying and 2. It had a black and white thumbnail.
As you likely know, colored thumbnails are the norm on scribblehub and the other writing sites, but it is very rare that we find a black and white or monochrome thumbnail. So this un welled a curiosity from deep inside of me, prompting me to dig into the root of this mystery. What I found was bizarre. There was an odd and seeming schizophrenic overview to 106’s user page. To quote her,
Digits extend and I still understand. They do not do anything, they are nothing, there is no origin, there is no originality, it loses meaning after a while, and empty charisma perpetually limits me and I want but I can not escape from the grid.

Copying what you understand to others, human beings are separated but configurations exist at the brain level that indicate that anyone who sees them can understand the science behind them if an analysis is done in detail. That's me trying to do what others have to do, code after code, 106 106 106 106.

The current version of your browser does not support this type of link. Update now.

You see it, no? It is there, just as it always was and no one notices it. Forget about it keep reading but remember only one thing. 106. What is a server? Perpetually I tried to analyze each file. The extensions of the files were lost and I can not find a way to stop this. I hope this works because I have no other idea. Silence please. (.mp3=?)”

Let’s dissect what 106 has to say. In the first paragraph, 106 depicts two points understanding digits and wishing to get off the grid. The first is path that she wants to get of the grid means to get off the cities and return to nature. This statement sounds very Ludditist but probably is not, as this point is directed not exactly at technology but rather to the digits, the digits which she has come to despise. However, this begs the question and second point of the first paragraph, what does digit refer in this context?

I believe that digits are referring to modern technology, by this I mean the phone, the tv and the sort. These digits are seen by 106 as hollowing to the human soul, and are no attraction to her. Modern technology is just a fickle toy that comes to lose it’s purpose, it’s positive vision. This seems as if she is eluding to the fact that technology is not to entertain us, but is here to assist us.

The second paragraph seems to have 106 call out the modern world’s NPC-ism, the grand narrative. The truth regime, those in charge indoctrinated the world has formed a massive echo chamber which most people are unaware of existing. This truth regime is what 106 counters, and she counters the truth regime with codes. She means hacking and not sending politicians nhentai codes so that they would be depresso coomers.

The third paragraph seems out of place, but it likely is what 106 is seeing on her monitor. It isn’t exactly stated about what she does, but it could be assumed that she decided to update her browser
The fourth paragraph is definitely schizophrenic but the first line of it would best at the end of the first paragraph. The second line of the fourth would fit at the end of the second. The third line fits at the end of the third. The fourth line is odd and is just a repeating of her name, would fit at the end of the fourth, because it fits the pattern. “What is a server?” This a question posed by 106, a hacker in opposition to the truth regime, so it can be assumed that she is looked at federal servers with federal stuff.

“Perpetually I tried to analyze each file. The extensions of the files were lost and I can not find a way to stop this. I hope this works because I have no other idea. Silence please. (.mp3=?)”
After getting into the federal servers, she analyzes them files she got, but the translation of the files into other formats failed and she she began to panic. She bets upon mp3 and disappears. Before disappearing she says “Silence please.” This is an odd, out of place quote but I believe this is directed towards someone named Silence, someone that 106 trusts very deeply and seeks to have inherit her will and battle against the truth regime.

6368696E61 is the location of 106 and upon searching for it seems to link to some data indexes and a Russian news site.

I have no clue where this mystery continues, so I’m going to have to leave the towel. Feel free to have a punch at it.

images at the end. 106’s pfp. 106’s pfp edited to be a barcode. 106 pfp edited with colors inverted.

Attachments

• F1F8D95B-9CE9-42C9-82CF-29906B06D837.jpeg
    F1F8D95B-9CE9-42C9-82CF-29906B06D837.jpeg
    38.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 7CEF0F92-3513-4993-8E87-7B540AA4D575.png
    7CEF0F92-3513-4993-8E87-7B540AA4D575.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 19
  • C3662355-519D-48D7-B809-008F15D3420F.png
    C3662355-519D-48D7-B809-008F15D3420F.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 20

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
Oh nice all we need is a creepypasta for our website to be horded by annoying five years olds looking for herobrine we need to email this to matpat