SH Forum Lore #1

• Thread starter Deleted member 54065
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 54065

Perhaps Sir Hans is mistaken on American Mythical Wildlife:

Dragons and minotaurs live in Texas, merfolk and trolls live in Michigan, and lizard men live in D.C.
Didn't know about the American Mythical Wildlife until now. I offer my sincerest apologies.

Also...goblins and walking cancers can be found in the former US colony called the 'Philippines'. :blobrofl:

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Didn't know about the American Mythical Wildlife until now. I offer my sincerest apologies.

Also...goblins and walking cancers can be found in the former US colony called the 'Philippines'. :blobrofl:
Goblins are awfully fitting for Filipinos now that I think about it, about every nation in the world has tried to erase you guys and yet somehow your still here, you adapt to your surroundings well, and when you fight a Filipino their entire family tree comes out of the walls to whoop your ass.

D

Deleted member 54065

Goblins are awfully fitting for Filipinos now that I think about it, about every nation in the world has tried to erase you guys and yet somehow your still here, you adapt to your surroundings well, and when you fight a Filipino their entire family tree comes out of the walls to whoop your ass.
Lol, true. When someone in the family is offended, the entire clan will fight back. :blobrofl: That is, provided, the people in the clan isn't fighting amongst themselves.

We call the 'adaptation' 'resilience', and it's one of the 'traits' our politicians use to romanticize to excuse their poor governance. :blob_joy:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice

melchi

What is a custom title?