SH Forum Lore #3

• Thread starter Deleted member 54065
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 54065

Hans here! Another commission for the 3rd SHF Lore Illustration. This is for funsies; no offense intended. Also, I'm just an illustrator, and I won't divulge the name of the commissioner.

For this artwork, @tiaf, @Anon2023, @greyblob are featured.

(Also, I need the context for this... :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: )

Edit: The context (Thanks to @Corty for the search)

Last edited by a moderator:

SailusGebel

I have to say this. It is a funny art, no questions, but damn greyblob looks super good. It is so simple(I mean it isn't highly detailed, super realistic type of art) yet I can see his emotions so clearly.

D

Deleted member 54065

I have to say this. It is a funny art, no questions, but damn greyblob looks super good. It is so simple(I mean it isn't highly detailed, super realistic type of art) yet I can see his emotions so clearly.
Glad that worked! :blobreading: :love:

Le Me, after getting commissioned: I should make it funny.

SHF users after uploading the art: It looks sexual.

Conclusion: I really should find a wife.

Aaqil

Cookies!
Hans here! Another commission for the 3rd SHF Lore Illustration. This is for funsies; no offense intended. Also, I'm just an illustrator, and I won't divulge the name of the commissioner.

For this artwork, @tiaf, @Anon2023, @greyblob are featured.

(Also, I need the context for this... :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: )

Edit: The context (Thanks to @Corty for the search)

Keep em coming mystery rich commissioner, keep em coming, :blob_cookie:
If ever you got requested by the commissioner to appear, I also have an idea how to portray you. :blob_cookie::blob_cookie::blob_cookie:
aaqil7.png
aaqilSunglasses.png
:blob_cookie: