Share your stories

ConcubusBunny

Chaotic lewd enby bunny. They/them
I'm always looking for a new story to read from new authors struggling to gain readership. Share your stuff here, It's bound to catch someone's attention. Also we could review each others work to give feedback for our stories, it's always nice to have someone tell what you're doing wrong.

Last edited:

Ram5

I'm always looking for a new story to read from new authors struggling to gain readership. Share your stuff here, It's bound to catch someone's attention.
maybe offer a review for a chapter or an entire novel?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
if you're on mobile, well too bad. if you're NOT on mobile, link's right there in my signature

yes, the one that says you won't like me very much
I'm always looking for a new story to read from new authors struggling to gain readership. Share your stuff here, It's bound to catch someone's attention.

ConcubusBunny

Really? That would be helpful, thank you, Unlimited Anime. Oh, you can skip the grammar thing, I know is bad...
Alright after reading your series I must say that I enjoy it a a lot. I love the clever spin you gave your series using an older mc instead of a younger and the summoning of anime characters just made more enjoyable, the characters feel more real than most transmigration works I've seen. Although you could shy away from making the less human monster like animals or savages and have a system/society unlike humans. But it really enjoyable and is interesting that he chose magic instead of warrior like must do. Great work.

TheHelpfulFawn

A small animal that helps you with your groceries

Not many chapters but would love a some outside thought that isn't from friends.

yunano34a1

When reverse isekai becomes tensei~!!!

I also added some character illustrations.

Short Summary:

Our Protagonist, Gevanni wants to compete and reach the top of the most trending game, Herscheim. He met a seemingly female demon and he was transported into another world together. A promise was made that he'll pretend to be the Demon King and defeat all the other beings that were transported alongside him.

keitaro-sempai

The First Will's Origin

Makoto, an abnormally cunning and shrewd 25 years old businessman, its obsessed with True Life Online (TLO), an MMORPG he knew because of a mysterious advertising. As a player he took the merchant path, a low stats class, but with many qualities. After reaching the ultimate merchant rank he blacked out, only to awoken in another world wearing his character's clothes, a world resembling TLO. Watch how he survives while climbing to top of the world with his stats reseted to a baby's level, but with a surprising advantage, infinite money!

There you have it

ConcubusBunny

Not many chapters but would love a some outside thought that isn't from friends.

I really like your story, you are very good at describing the story. But you might want to break it down, cut some stuff to makeke it less long winded, it'll work wonders cause the last thing people want is to read half a page describing a single scene. But good job, can't wait to see how the story unfolds.

Sloth-of-Bangkok

I'm always looking for a new story to read from new authors struggling to gain readership. Share your stuff here, It's bound to catch someone's attention. Also we could review each others work to give feedback for our stories, it's always nice to have someone tell what you're doing wrong.

Horizon Dawn
One of the most ambitious story I thought up. As an author, it is the story about giving hope to the world and become an anti-wuxia.

Synopsis
A story of an Order of Justice and Hope in the world where strength rules all.

In the world where gods have maturities of kindergarten. Where nations rule by political backstabbing and power supremacy. In a multiverse where power is the symbol of fear.

In that world, the Queen of Good played her reverse card.
That day marks the resurrection of an old fashion ideal. It is the gathering of naive fools who believe the Right makes Might. But these, like many fools before them, will change the world.

"Only the weak succumb to brutality."
Superman, Kingdom Come

ChronicleCrawler

♠ItCrawls♠
Dukes Small.png

I'll flex my story here since I need some readers :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::blobtaco:
Sypnosis:

There was a crudely recorded era that had always baffled a great number of scholars, philosophers, biographers, and historians all over the Eudorian Continent. According to the remaining ancient scriptures and old text from that era, it was an era where the earth bled crimson, a time where heroes, kings, and gods fell from their lofty thrones. It was a period where lives were like grass waiting to be stomp. The historians called it the "Era of Tragedy". The scholars and biographers termed the period as the "Lost Era" due to a lack of historical evidence of its existence, raising doubts of its authenticity. But nevertheless, many considered the era a certainty.

The recovered scriptures and text told a great tale of a tragedy, a lost century. A bloody period of perpetual strife among war gods, powerful heroes, crafty nobles, dreadful demons, mighty dragons, beautiful elves, forging dwarves, deadly beastkins, vagabond humans, and many more.

Though no matter what the people call it, the ancient text simply called the blood-stained era as "The Dusk".

The link is here!

Matt1plus

My story is called Xenos The Abysmal.

I'm trying to make the characters realistic and not 2-Dimensional.

NagatoSaitou

Son of the Spirit Beast

Synopsis
Rainbow Island, one of the several islands in this world governed by martial artists, is the stage of an incredible event. A newborn infant, Hei, is saved from a tragic ending and raised by a spirit beast spider. Under these unusual circumstances, Hei ends growing up with the body of a human but the mind of a spirit beast. However, this world is filled with conflicts, and his vision about spirit beast differs by the rest of the world. So, in order to protect his family, he decides to become a martial artist, beginning a journey that would bring him toward the peak of martial artist society while discovering the concealed story of the world.
Son of the Spirit Beast

Love4NovelGuy

Battlefield Restart 3, it’s a transported into your book story like Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint but in a Chivalry of a Failed Knight kind of world.

ConcubusBunny

My story is called Xenos The Abysmal.

I'm trying to make the characters realistic and not 2-Dimensional.
I like your story very much, the story is original and the power system seems very interesting. I can't wait until the story unfolds keep up the good work.
Although you shouldn't skip some important parts of the story like the meeting with the scylla. That could've been interesting to read.