Share your stories

MoMoKushBear

Here's my novel. It's an action/adventure novel.

The year is 2028 it's been 9 years since the Great War that saw most of the world nuked. A world government has now been set up to prevent anymore wars. After a tragic event Stan is seeking revenge, but against who? Find out more about this crazy world with Stan and his two homies, Dariűse, and Quiet. Who have their own beefs with this crazy world they live in.

Kirbyisgreen

Here is my new xuanhuan cultivation, weak-to-strong, poor-to-weak novel with an MC that is good at mining.

AmericanWeeb

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/167079/mononohare-the-mystery-of-shinjubiki/

The Mononohare series revolves around Shunichi Rei, a second-year desensitized high school student who had met a suspicious woman at the Hachi-mountain shrine, leading to a search with his friend, Atsushi Naoko which put them to a dangerous encounter with a Yuki-onna. As Atsushi became in trouble, Shunichi remembered an odd vivid scenery, which became his solution to save both of them from their situation by shouting a certain name, resulting in a heavy hurricane that made the two of them unconscious. As he wakes up, Atsushi discovers that Fūjin Kohana is a Japanese wind of god, leaving Rei in refusal because he doesn’t believe in deities. And despite being told to never come back in the shrine by Fūjin, Shunichi insisted to help her hunt all the apparitions that had escaped over their realm with the help of his friend, Atsushi Naoko.

HMiruko

It's still on the early phases, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

AdorableDumpling

I would appreciate if someone take the time to check it out. 😊

Seerier

Well, here's my >_<

Ankur_93

Ah, let me shamelessly promote my story. A world of Monsters, follows a monster and a human in a system word, with a Buddhist/Hindu philosophy. The System is especially influenced by this philosophy.

A World of Monsters

Things I can promise, in the story:
1. Grammar [As per Grammarly]
2. Monster will be a monster while the human will be a human.
3. Evolutions.
4. No harem.
5. Grimdark
6. Well defined characters [In my opinion at least XD]
7. No OPness.

If any of these things catch your attention, give the story a read. I would recommend that you read the story until chapter 8, which is ideal, but until chapter 6 would give you a good idea too.

Zerir

Hello, just update a 3° chapter of a small story, if you have some free time give it a look and review it, if you have some constructive criticism I would really appreciate it.

P.D.

- I’m aiming for a setting like Diablo 1, dark, bloody, and post-apocalyptic, with a focus on the will of the living.

- English is not my native language, I hope you enjoy it so, yeah.

Last edited: