Share your stories

Nerothemajin

Title: F:Ran
Genres:Fantasy,Action/Adventure,Shonen

Synopsis:
As the big bang emerged stars fell on the earth and the dust that those stars contained created life as we know it. Humans, decided to use this energy, as they found it very compatible with the human's physical capabilities.They named it Saku energy and as time passed, it became a strong weapon that was used by the swordsmen of the past.
Ran was a boy with a great dream, one of becoming a strong swordsman.
But being born with a weak body made him insecure of it and slowly he closed up to himself.
But after coming to "Tsurugi Academy" the academy of his dreams, he will learn his true limits and with the help of his friends he will be able to over come them.
but in all great stories things aren't that simple and many mysteries await.

Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/118034/fran/

krushandkill

Hello.
My first story is complete, The 1.000 year Great Sage –> COMPLETED STORY, a light-hearted story. A man from Earth dies and reborn in a Magical World.
My second one, The Normal Farmer, is for mature audiences, with sex scenes and some traumatic events and descriptions. In this one, a man from a distant colony gets summoned to a strange World, and a dog is summoned after him. It takes place 1.400 years after the first story, but can be read without the need to read the first one, despite having some hints on the 1.000 year Sage to further development of the Normal Farmer.

Yeahitsme

Hey, don't know if you like this kind of novels but I'll leave it here and hope you do...
Anyway my novel is yuri "girls love" you can tell me what you think about it
Save Me.

Sandycat135

A satire on why harem troupes end badly for the protagonist.
He got isekaied into a terrible story he wrote when he was 13.

Nole786

I'm always looking for a new story to read from new authors struggling to gain readership. Share your stuff here, It's bound to catch someone's attention. Also we could review each others work to give feedback for our stories, it's always nice to have someone tell what you're doing wrong.

If you like dragons and fantasy I think you'll like my story :blob_aww:
Genre(s): Action, Fantasy, Supernatural, Drama
Tag(s): Elves, Dragons, Vampires, Manly Gay Couple, Gore

D

Deleted member 22014

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/122105/absolute-monarch/

I'm here just trying to lure potential readers..., I put the story above in the ongoing Adventum Contest.

As for my other work, here you go ...
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/102141/card-cultivator/

It's a crappy bunch of nonsense journey of a certain reincarnator with his card system in a cultivation world. It's already in chapter 39 with more than 110k words. If you want to kill some time, then this story will be the best way to do that.

hansora

Hello!

I'm new in Scribble Hub :blob_gift: but I'd still want to share my book with you

The Ocean Beneath Her Feet

It's a fluffy romance with a hint of tragedy/mystery in it. Feel free to read it :blob_aww: and I do accept to exchange reviews. I'd do so once I've read a few of your chapters to grasp of it

Attachments

• ocean 4.jpg
    ocean 4.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 92

Goswick

Drunken Australian
Well, I guess some shameless self promotion's always fun.

If you feel up to it, I'm working on Isekai Inc. as part of Adventum contest, and if you feel like you'd be into a drama fic about a "goddess" reincarnating people into new lives, then feel free to give it a read!

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
Well, I guess some shameless self promotion's always fun.

If you feel up to it, I'm working on Isekai Inc. as part of Adventum contest, and if you feel like you'd be into a drama fic about a "goddess" reincarnating people into new lives, then feel free to give it a read!
If you want to shamelessly promote more effectively, change the signature text color, since it's almost invisible in dark mode

TowerGuy

You!

Yes, you reading this!

You should definitely read my novel.

It has magic, blood and death. People's heads blow up and everything. Really cool.

Also, the synopsis:

Humanity struggled to beat the Tower of Destiny. Failure, they were told, would result in eternal slavery.

The first time Theodore beat the Tower, he was given a choice: return to the past with his memories intact or free humankind. He only had enough points to buy the first one.

The second time he beat the Tower, the same happened. So did the third, tenth, fiftieth, all the way to the ninety-eighth.

As desperation hit, he searched for alternative ways of leaving. He discovered the Fate Keys, but the Last Key always eluded him.

It's now 99th run, the last run the Tower will allow him. And it's time to face the harsh truth: it's impossible to find the Last Key or amass enough points to buy freedom.

Humanity has already lost.

So he starts over with the objective of making his final run the most memorable of them all. He will give humanity a glorious last battle to remember. When they ultimately became slaves, they will at least be able to look back at their past with pride.

It won't be easy. It will require him to do some questionable things at times. But he'll do it.

He shall unite humankind under his rule, he shall bring the entire Tower under his banner, and he shall triumph.

He dubbed himself the Black Reaper.

He abused his knowledge of the system to grow into an unstoppable monster.

He shaped the Tower under his will.

GraceJoy

I'm always looking for a new story to read from new authors struggling to gain readership. Share your stuff here, It's bound to catch someone's attention. Also we could review each others work to give feedback for our stories, it's always nice to have someone tell what you're doing wrong.

I recently joined a contest outside the scribble hub, and hardly need to accumulate a large number of readers. I'll be shameless and post it here. Your reads and feedbacks are highly appreciated. Thank you!

Title: I am the Mother of that Murderer
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Link: https://www.webnovel.com/book/17160216106822605/

Synopsis:
Su Rong, the young CEO of Su Properties and Development Corporation, seems to lead the perfect life. He is gorgeous, rich, and powerful. The sole successor to a huge Su family business empire. But in reality, his life lacks joy and motivation.

Tragedy strikes when he ends his life by suicide bombing, revealing all of his past murders and harboring hatred to his parents’ abusive child-rearing.

Ji Yun, a well know madam of high society and the mother of the successful Su Rong, build her image by hook or by crook. Facing a divorce and the heartbreaking news of her son’s death leads her to regret her past actions.

She just wanted to be loved by her husband, be accepted by the high society, and desired the approval of Su Family. However, her obsessive love destroys her marriage. Her attachment to success and acknowledgment doomed her son to destruction.

Turning back in time, Ji Yun wakes up when her forced marriage was still in the early years. This time, she won’t overly pour her feelings to that handsome guy and bear his mother's excessive demands on how to be a perfect wife. She won’t desire the praise and admiration of high society neither the approval of the Su Family. Instead, she will do her best to be a mother to the person who loves her truly.

But why this guy keeps reappearing when they just have a lovely mother and son moment?

"You're not the only parent of Xiao Rong! I also have to be with him." said the grumpy dad oozing with jealousy when the mother and son pair didn't invite him in their date.

This novel contains child-rearing, play dates, and two adult journeys to cultivate their feelings.

Note: At the moment it has a low volume of chapters. Don't worry there chapters in stock and scheduled to update 1 chapter per day.

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!
I'm always up for some shameless self-promotion.

If you're looking for a light novel styled GL/yuri romance with a character-driven plot, please check out my first work on Scribblehub: Sleeping Princess.

Thank you for your time. Please enjoy your stay!

thedude3445

I'm always up for some shameless self-promotion.

If you're looking for a light novel styled GL/yuri romance with a character-driven plot, please check out my first work on Scribblehub: Sleeping Princess.

Thank you for your time. Please enjoy your stay!
Everyone, read this

IllusorySolitude

View attachment 2954

Title: The Almighty Merchant’s Odyssey: Through Zar’Goth
Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/134974/the-almighty-merchants-odyssey-through-zargoth/
Genres: Fantasy, Adventure, Cultivation, Comedy, Mystery
Synopsis:
Have you ever wondered if what we see and know is all that defines this world?
Have you ever wondered if the place we call home is rightfully ours?
Have you ever wondered if the sole reason for our existence is an ancient oath?
This is a story of a race that blossomed in the safety of ignorance and another suffering at the hands of fate.
Will they look beyond their ignorant selves?
Will they succeed in fulfilling their destiny?

On his 18th birthday, Rhys began his chaotic and supernatural adventures. On this fateful day, he got embroiled in a fight for survival.
What role will he play in this complicated world?
Will he be able to go past the veil of mystery and uncover the true origins of his family?
Join him on his journey full of fun and endless mysteries.

Thanks for your support!

That_Person12

I'll share my story, in hope of attention and refining it.

Sithis10756

Here's my story I just started. I always have tons of story ideas pop into my head, so I hope to complete this one.

IllusorySolitude

The Almighty Merchant's Odyssey Bookcover.jpg

Title: The Almighty Merchant’s Odyssey: Through Zar’Goth
Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/134974/the-almighty-merchants-odyssey-through-zargoth/
Genres: Fantasy, Adventure, Cultivation, Comedy, Mystery
Synopsis:
Have you ever wondered if what we see and know is all that defines this world?
Have you ever wondered if the place we call home is rightfully ours?
Have you ever wondered if the sole reason for our existence is an ancient oath?
This is a story of a race that blossomed in the safety of ignorance and another suffering at the hands of fate.
Will they look beyond their ignorant selves?
Will they succeed in fulfilling their destiny?
On his 18th birthday, Rhys began his chaotic and supernatural adventures. On this fateful day, he got embroiled in a fight for survival.
What role will he play in this complicated world?
Will he be able to go past the veil of mystery and uncover the true origins of his family?
Join him on his journey full of fun and endless mysteries.
I post regularly on RoyalRoad: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/33302/the-almighty-merchants-odyssey-through-zargoth
Thanks for your support!

VMJaskiernia

New story, mostly on RR, but being cross-posted here on SH as well.

TL;DR: A Gothic Romance with Necromancy and Fairies