Share your stories

Vickusoftears

Isekai, comedy, action
A 20 something businessman finds himself in a tragic situation unexpectedly. Something goes wrong with the crossing over part! He wakes up and finds he is now a 3000 year old vampire! What will he find in this new world as he seeks a cure for his vampirism. It’s mostly hijinx really, but maybe the freedom he was always looking for

atgongumerki

I like destructive and honest replies
and someone who votes in my polls
somehow I can not get any reaction out of the few people reading my story

P.S. need help with the synopsis

Fanfictasta1

My first novel is called Pyro Girl and I have other novels too it's just that I'm still kinda new to scribblehub but when I first wrote it I went back to revise and edit and check on it and I want to learn on the feedback to fix my other novels cause I'm thinking of making a sequel. I'm on mobile right now so I can't give you a link so if you feel like it or can you search it

Sacred_Night

Litrpg Isekai, about a young man who is summoned to another world and as he wanders around, grinding, killing monsters to increase his skill levels, he stumbles upon a wolf pack and gets biten by a werewolf. Then he sets out searching for a cure to the curse.

Lord_Drakonus

Connoisseur of Degeneracy
Here's mine:

Thank you.

Anonymous_Buttfart

Just a rookie writer, glad to get any feedback,

Synopsis-

The 88th Magic Knight Candidate Examination is going to take place in the city of Abros, the capital of Rublor Kingdom. Thousands of young talented fighters handpicked by reputable Knight's are going to participate in this exam. But only a handful of those people will be able to pass the exam and get the chance to be selected to become a magic knight candidate.

At the same time, Sebastian Heller also arrives at the capital in hopes of becoming a magic knight candidate. He comes from a small village far away out in the boonies. Excluding Sebastian's skills in combat abilities, he had few problems of his own. Sebastian since birth had an intimidating face which made him a little harder to approach. On top of that, he also suffers from 'nervous laughter', a condition where animals naturally grin or show their teeth when nervous, stressed, angered, or uncomfortable. Because of these problems he often mistook for a goon or an evil person.

With such difficult problems and tough competition, can Sebastian pass through the exam and become a magic knight candidate?

TachimeSan

I'll take you up on your offer, good sir.

Please give the harshest, truest review/feedback you can for my story, thank you in advance!

sunyagracebold

I just started out last week and updated the second chapter today. Looking at what everyone else has posted so far, I'm not quite sure if it's really a good fit for the site since it's romance with just a hint of fantasy. But maybe somebody would still like to take a look! :blob_melt:

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Shameless plug since I just started publishing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sii

This is my first series that I'm posting here and a couple other spots. So, hello writing world.

Riese

Just a writer for fun
Just leaving this here :blob_hide:

atgongumerki

My book has like two or maybe three readers, should I stop posting here?

If you are writing the story anyway, then you might as well continue to publish it and see how your readership develops.

There are a lot of people here who don't like to start a story with such a small amount of chapters!

But if you feel like posting your story does not give you what you need out of it:
You should not force yourself to keep posting!

Yisa4ever

Hello guys! New author here to Scribblehub and new to Scribblehub myself. I'd love to get some feedback on my first chapter and get some readers/favorites if you like what you read!

First, she strayed and was murdered. Now, reincarnated, Ivey struggles to be found. She searches for a home in a Realm she’s supposed to lead while battling conflicting desires and a sister who covets her position.

LazyPanda

Hello, here is my first story that I am actually seriously working on. All feedback and comment would be appreciated. Thank you

Tejoka

Hi, allow me to share my story. I'd love to get feedback.
Reverse Reincarnation
My attempt at figuring out how being transmigrated into a cultivation world would really work, and what transmigration would do to a person, a family, or an empire.

mostlyharmfulll

TeaMate since day 1
Guess I will plug here too.
While I am quite satisfied with the readers I am slowly gaining, I would really like some feedback. Reviews are always welcome!