Share your stories

Redchaos1

Phantom Ddraig, a high fantasy action story.

SparkNorkx

Hi. I'm new here. I would like some feedback or reviews as well.

Redbow112

Don't mind if I do.

Last edited:
Story Name: Assassins and Generals

Screenshot_2020-07-17-17-07-56.png

Synopsis: The number one assassin of an assassin group and the empire's best general both fell down a cliff while they were fighting with each other. After falling down this cliff, their life would never be the same again.

The assassin woke up inside a kind hearted girl's hut, while the general was rescued by an assassin group and was brought to their base in a cave below the cliff.

As time goes by, would the assassin slowly become a kind hearted person like the girl while the general slowly adapt to the life of an assassin and become a traitor to the empire that he serves.

Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/150100/assassins-and-generals/

Solstice1309

I'm always looking for a new story to read from new authors struggling to gain readership. Share your stuff here, It's bound to catch someone's attention. Also we could review each others work to give feedback for our stories, it's always nice to have someone tell what you're doing wrong.

I can use some constructive opinions/advice.
Who am I kidding. I also want some views and Readers. Here

Nanashi — The Nameless Conceptual’s Tale

Last edited:
Well, I don't force you to read it, but you can give it a try:s_smile:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I'm always looking for a new story to read from new authors struggling to gain readership. Share your stuff here, It's bound to catch someone's attention. Also we could review each others work to give feedback for our stories, it's always nice to have someone tell what you're doing wrong.
I guess it's more interesting if we all scream into the lifeless abyss.

Okay, so here's my contribution: Caninstinct.

Here's a simple synopsis: a wolf joins premium school and gets ridiculed the shit out of him but as it turns out, the wolf hides secrets with him and some people want to know those secrets.

It's on hiatus until next year so there's never a better time to catch up than now.

And if YOU DO plan to catch up, why not enjoy a little side dish in a form of a 6k word short story I've recently posted. It's a one-shot, so it wouldn't take long, I promise. do leave a favourite while you're at it pretty please?

Vickusoftears

Id love some additional readers and feedback of any kind.

cc.mscreeps18

Hello everyone! I really need your honest reviews and suggestions for my ongoing novel. I've been working on this since 2019 and I honestly wanted to improve my writing. Btw, I make my own covers and artworks so yep.

Book Cover (Resized for Scribble Hub).png

Title: Warfare Between Lost Hearts

Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/152366/warfare-between-lost-hearts/

Genre:

/Focus/
Action; War; Drama; Romance; Science Fiction

/Side/
Family; Friendship; Psychological

Grade: Rated T

Story Description:

During the long awaited war crisis in Manila, every legal-aged inhabitant, specifically voters, are required to work for the government in order to reestablish the living land and battle against a mass terrorist attack. The country where the terrorist originated are still in the unknown and under further research. Juveniles haven’t got any choice yet to live by themselves. Building a town, planting food crops, hunting animals and even manslaughter is required in the generation by means of survival. Keisha and his brother, Jaden, are left alone haunted by vicious brutes hiding from the shadows. Until then they found hope wherein they can rule over and persist the ongoing catastrophe.

Krystalraige

Yoo...if you’re looking for overpowered characters here’s my story

h
92FA123F-E3FD-4F5C-88D5-48D55C274930.jpeg

Title: Endless Unknown
Synopsis: Alex and Marcus locked in eternal battle for the endless Unknown

Excerpt:
Alex sat in his chair, nothing was supposed to be able to defy him. He was omnipotent, had power over everything in the infinite multiverses. But still this enemy stood in front of him, unharmed, unfazed. Alex was dumbfounded, he had seen countless possible and impossible futures, made all of them real, but the enemy did not fall. What the actual fuck was this enemy.

valorzard

I'm pretty new to this site and i would really like feedback :)

Pyris_Silver

Title: Avenger Of Destruction

AOD Cover Vol.1 (V1F).jpg

(One of my friends/editor drew the cover)

Synopsis:

In the year 710, Demonic beings invaded the world of Astil and conquered one of the four continents, leaving a trail of destruction in their wake. They continued their quest for conquest for many years, engulfing the world in chaos, pushing humanity to the edge of extinction until one day, they were blessed with a greater power from the Spirits that allowed them to combat the demon army.

A century later the war came to a standstill and a new era began…

A boy, born with the hatred of those who were wronged, took his first step onto a path of no return. One that will only lead to a moment of satisfaction, and a lifetime of regret. Will he be able to continue down this path until the end? Or will he turn back before it’s too late?
To forgive and forget or to hold onto hate and seek revenge? What will he choose?

CNSMLFCS

Please try my very first written work.

iamu985

Hello since we are reviewing other's work, I would be more than happy to read and voice my honest thoughts too! At the same time, it would be helpful if you lovely people could find some time to read my work too!
My story is called Instruments of Fate.
It is about a reincarnated boy who is protected by an unknown magic carved into his soul and cannot seem to recall his childhood memories, trying to find the truth about the world of Vendor. The world itself is wrapped in chaos as two realities, Canaan and Vendor exist on the same planet, thus violating one of the universal laws that say a planet must only have one reality, making the planet of Vendor an Anomaly. In a constant tug of war between the souls that live on these realities, the things are made worse by the Universal Laws that dictate that an Anomaly if not dealt in the proper period of time, will be met with Armageddon, a swift end, destroying the existence of the said Anomaly. In the end, the question remains, what is the primary cause that led to such a situation? And what is the possible solution? Who will win? Will the planet of Vendor meet Armageddon?
Its time to act soon and the time is ticking!

clover2218

New author: I'd say so, but doubtful since I've already got a story out...

Struggling to gain readership: Uh, yeah, check...

So just gonna put it here for any unwary reader to fall into... :blob_hide:

I want to share my second story here! following the Metus Contest!:blob_popcorn:
(Desperately need a review since this is my first time writing with this genre and style of writing.)

placeintime

Yeeting myself out
This is the second novel that I'm writing, please go check it out if you like:
Secret Marriage: My Wife Spoils Me Everyday

Here's the synopsis of my novel:

After being in a coma for 1 year, Hao Lei wakes up, remembering nothing of the past. The only thing that he could have remembered was that he has a wife. And it turns out that his wife was the richest and most beautiful person in China. He could get anything he wanted just by saying it. The only thing that his wife wanted her husband to do was to give her his endless love and affection.

A beautiful and rich wife, you don’t have to do anything, and the wife is madly in love with you. How could Hao Lei’s life get any better? However, when Hao Lei asked about his past, she wouldn't say anything about it.

What could she be hiding?

Last edited: