Resolved Sheduled chapters not posting.

Shiver

I started posting my story last week and have sheduled a two chapters per day, but none of them seem to post at the right time. Is this a timezone issue or is something else wrong?
It's 09:23 pm here now (CET), so my sheduled chapter should have posted 22 minutes ago, but as you can see from the screenshot, it hasn't.

Attachments

• 4BB9E37C-DD1B-41BC-911C-675866052753.jpeg
    4BB9E37C-DD1B-41BC-911C-675866052753.jpeg
    990.4 KB · Views: 65

Rinne

Professional Headpatter
The site uses the time zone that is set in your profile for the scheduled chapters. So if the time zone in your profile is different it will post the chapters at a different time.
Try looking under Account Settings -> Personal Details -> Time Zone what time zone you have selected. If it is not GMT+1, which is the equivalent of CET, you should change it to that.

Also, keep in mind that DST is not reflected on the site, so you have to keep track of that yourself if you live in a place that uses it.
Since you mentioned CET, the majority of countries with it are currently not using CET but CEST due to DST. CEST is the equivalent of GMT+2. So, you might actually be in GMT+2 currently.
Judging from the time of your post, it's likely GMT+2.