SHF High-school Fanfic

ShizukiIchino

You got your main body, so it's not so bad.
wait aren't you just fall unconscious because you lost lot of limb and drift in space?
(I can't stop laughing over a literal spoiler and above it are a literal spoiler that replying to a literal spoiler! HELP!)

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
wait aren't you just fall unconscious because you lost lot of limb and drift in space?
(I can't stop laughing over a literal spoiler and above it are a literal spoiler that replying to a literal spoiler! HELP!)
No, I think I' m dead dead. No Eldritch powers and space don't mix.
SPOILER-SEPTION!

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
THERE IS ONLY WAR (NEW CHAPTER)

The idea for this chapter came to me a long time ago, from the arrival of Shizuki, her interactions with Ssemouy, and then from Pixy Toki's passion for weapons and war stories. Shizuki's character and her peculiarities would have been difficult to portray in a normal story, but the W saga gave me all the tools necessary to contextualize her.

I have always wanted to write a grand space battle, but I never had the chance to do so since I don't usually write sci-fi stories. I've imagined countless battles, being a fan of Star Wars and Warhammer 40k. As always, fan fiction gave me the opportunity to experiment and explore unfamiliar territories, and above all, to have a cast of characters so unique and varied that I probably could never have conceived on my own.

However, the tone darkens; this is a grim chapter. The Cursed Timeline is a wretched and doomed place where hope is only an illusion destined to crash against the wall of torment. The Cursed Timeline is, in every sense, a hell. A punishment. Its inhabitants will suffer. Everyone, without exception. So I apologize in advance. There will be no more cookies and cuddles from now on. Only sorrow and despair, with a bit of dark humor and comic relief here and there.

Thanks to Suno AI, I created a rich soundtrack for many characters, especially family members. In the chapter, you'll occasionally find links integrated into the narrative that will take you to the song related to the character. It is an experimental metanarrative that helps expand the characters' development, and I hope you will enjoy it. Additionally, I generated a specific OST for the chapter, and at the end of the post, you will find the lyrics and the link to it.

This chapter was supposed to be the last in the W saga, but the part I wrote turned out to be very long, and I didn't want to create another lengthy chapter like Close of The Edge (the length of that chapter was more due to a rivalry with Ssemouy). The next chapter will probably be of this length or longer, so I preferred to split it. I'm just sorry I couldn't include more characters. The plan is to feature almost all the characters who have been part of Matcha and Watcha's story. Those who do not appear in this chapter may have a conclusion in the next one. That's the idea. The end is coming.

CHARACTERS:
@ShizukiIchino , @Theirl , @Iamnotabot , @Pixytokisaki14 , @SsemouyOnan , @Detective_Quack , @DannyTheDaikon , @Simple_Russian_Boi , @GoodPerson , @Azure_Fog , @gaylolis , @Stealthy_Enigma

CAMEO:
@Corty , @Reinaislost , @Nahrenne

OST🎶
GUERRA, (Guerra)
MORTE, (Morte)
ROVINA, (Rovina)
DOLORE, (Dolore)
LAMENTO, (Lamento)
INFERNO. (Inferno)

[Verse 1]
In the grim grayness of the Cursed Timeline
Only war and endless carnage reign
Multiverses shattered, no peace to find
The laughter of Eldritch Gods in vain

[SCREAMING]
THERE IS ONLY WAR!

[Chorus]
Abandon hope, ye who enter here
In the starry sea of death and fear
Carnage in the void, war unceasing
The cosmic battle, never releasing

[SCREAMING]
THERE IS ONLY WAR

[Verse 2]
Soviet ships from Earth advancing slow
Space pirate and Death, the foes
Eldritch Family's wrath unleashed
Rebel forces fight, but find no peace

GUERRA, (Guerra)
MORTE, (Morte)
ROVINA, (Rovina)
DOLORE, (Dolore)
LAMENTO, (Lamento)
INFERNO. (Inferno)

[SCREAMING]
THERE IS ONLY WAR!

[SINGLE VOICE}
[Chorus]
Abandon hope, ye who enter here
In the starry sea of death and fear
Carnage in the void, war unceasing
The cosmic battle, never releasing

[SCREAMING]
THERE IS ONLY WAR

[Verse 3]
Rail cannons hum, a rising sound
Moon's surface shakes, the battleground
Photonic projectiles, light the dark
Battleships torn apart, leaving a mark

GUERRA, (Guerra)
MORTE, (Morte)
ROVINA, (Rovina)
DOLORE, (Dolore)
LAMENTO, (Lamento)
INFERNO. (Inferno)

[SCREAMING]
THERE IS ONLY WAR
looks into chapter
"Canto"
...I wasn't expecting the Limbus brainrot to hit this early

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
It majestic chapter, I even surprised that you take into the account of my interactions in this forum and in the comments section. I'm glad to be your subject of allowing this ideas to flow.
Well then, I will be here in SNVW waiting until there nearest clones of I to connect with (pls don't exploit it, but I feel it will tho).
I hope the amount of bombardment satisfied you this time. I am very glad you liked the chapter!
By the way no one is safe in the cursed timeline.
"Forget the advancement of technology, because so much of it is lost. Forget the dream of peace and understanding, for in the grim darkness of the future, THERE. IS. ONLY. WAR. There is no peace among the stars, only the laughter of thirsting gods…"
Such a cool quote. 🤩
@MatchaChocolate69 can I get orbital dropped in a hellpod like in Helldivers 2 accompanied with "A Cup Of Liber-Tea" in the background?
Like this:
*takes notes*

looks into chapter
"Canto"
...I wasn't expecting the Limbus brainrot to hit this early
I told you, I'm a magpie. :blob_cringe:

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
@MatchaChocolate69 do you have a bookmark with the SRB/Watcha dialogue? The one where SRB promised that only Matcha could kill him in the end? I just need it for... Reasons.
What are you cooking? :blob_hmm_two:

👇
*feels the anger in the painful grip*
Славик Мама, ты должна это знать, я не убиваю, если это не крайне необходимо.
Я не убийца Владимира Козлова. Ты не знаешь, что Козлов играл втройне? Не только с американцами. Но и с наркокартелем. Ты думаешь, что семья Элдрич полностью контролирует его. Не все довольны таким положением вещей.
*the hand that touched you is disintegrating into dust*
*SRB looks at the hand in interest*
Ты не убийца? Чтож, даже я могу ошибаться, Комрад. Наркокартель не так сильно интересует меня, как тебе может показаться, ведь как и я не знаю всего о тебе, так и ты не знаешь многого о мне.
Я могу предположить что ты думаешь. Раз уж я глава семьи, то это значит, что я должен контролировать её и все группы, в которых есть члены семьи. Однако ты ошибаешься. Убийства, власть, наркотики и деньги меня не интересуют. Всё, о чем я забочусь - это моя семья. То, что я построил своими усилиями под удачной звездой случайности.
*he slices off the hand, not allowing the rest of his body to turn to dust*
И ты хочешь это разрушить ради своих глупых идеалов или почему ты это делаешь - мне это не важно. Я не могу тебе этого позволить.
Так что иди, Ватча. Иди прочь и знай: чтобы разрушить влияние Семьи, тебе придётся убить меня. Лично. Ибо я даю тебе слово, что никто другой кроме тебя не сможет убить меня навечно.
*you feel something wrapping around your heart, not knowing that SRB feels the exact same sensation*
*it's not painful, but it makes your heart feel heavy*
You're free to go. I won't stop your silly delusions of balance or somesuch. Just remember that I never once went back on my word.

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
Yeah, that's probably what happened. Your desire to see me made it so that we crossed paths, or at least, it's pleasant for me to think of it that way. :blob_uwu:

:sweat_smile::blobrofl:
I don't believe in that supernatural hogwash, I'll attribute it to my spidey senses instead! :blob_pout:

Omniscient gods are generally rare and portrayed with little detail, keeping them inscrutable. It's impossible to represent omniscience in detail because it triggers more paradoxes than time travel. I prefer to steer clear of it.
Mhm, the more you portray them, the more you risk attributing traits that suggest they aren't omniscient. I prefer to describe things from the perspective of other characters who make assumptions and leave the rest as an exercise for the reader :blob_sweat:
Technically, because our bond transcends timelines.:sweating_profusely: It will be one of the themes of the final chapter.
Transcending timelines in the name of love, truly one of my favorite activities :blob_uwu:
AOE! 🤩 Just what I needed!
Just be aware AOES on IDs have conditionals, so it takes a while to get them going
Indeed, it happens when something exceptional blows one's mind.:blob_hmm:I'll be careful.
The ending of Canto 4 still lives rent free in my mind to this day, and it has been more than half a year :blob_blank:,"Ideal" no longer feels like a normal word for me.

I told you, I'm a magpie. :blob_cringe:
Since we're doing this we may as well have everyone do karaoke at the end of the cursed timeline arc :blob_uwu:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE