SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

Harbinger of cringe, chaos and soup
I don't like violence.
Murdering with words counts too...

I'm not scary!
:sweating_profusely: N-not scary. Reina is not scary. W-who could say s-such a thing? :sweat_smile:
*flips the moon back to full moon*
*changes into a daikon*
*runs away and hides in the vents*
Theirl I'm moving in with you. This is my home now. I'm staying here forever.

Simple_Russian_Boi

Canonically a flying ball of sentient fingers
:sweating_profusely: N-not scary. Reina is not scary. W-who could say s-such a thing? :sweat_smile:
*changes into a daikon*
Dunno why you think @Reinaislost is scary, she looks like a good Comrade to me.

LuoirM

I molest SH users
Since my character has no superpowers, I've focused on the personality part. Sorry if it's long.

As most of my story goes, the main idea behind the character is 'a girl with crippling problems on the verge of ruining her life.' However, it is still a work in progress and in need of major revisions, so that has to wait until my exams are over.

On the outside, she is a soft-spoken, mild-mannered person. Maybe shy, though not a bumbling mess. She is a proper maid through and through, taking her duties very seriously. Although she thinks being a maid is a super cool job, in her view, she herself is far from being such. So not exactly the lifeline of the party, but more on the unassuming side. The kind of person who'd carry a conversation even if she doesn't like it on account of the other wanting to but can't for whatever reason (may be a kid). Which is to say, she is extremely good at dealing with kids, having been a babysitter at some point.

And she feels fulfilled helping others in need and will often go out of her way to do so, but she doesn't like to be told to help repeatedly. This is a flaw you can explore by having her help someone who doesn't need it, or by having her help only make things worse. If you do that, however, keep in mind that it isn't done out of malice. She certainly has people she doesn't like, and she may even be politely contemptuous of them, but nothing would be outright malicious. The other flaw you can explore, I suppose, is that she isn't particularly honest—she is a de facto liar, in fact.

My character has a strong sense of right and wrong, and although she isn't going to act until she deems an act to be harmful, she isn't afraid to stand up for or against someone. Furthermore, depending on the case, she might be polite or bold about it. Again, this is something you can use to instill conflict.
pat

SsemouyOnan

Philosophiaphantasia;
Murdering with words counts too...

*changes into a daikon*
It's okay, goddess daikon! Fear is meant to be faced. By that I mean I shall confront the fear for you!

I-i work with her every day in the student council, that's why I'm immune to even gazing at the true form of cosmic horrors

Reinaislost

Miss Direction
So what do you think about your role in the death games? (That's if you read the spoiler)
Oh, seems good to me. As for my role beside being a passive observer, maybe I can be in charge of making sure unwilling participants don't get hurt in the cross fire? And if a participant seeks protection or surrenders. Variance would be better than an all out brawl.

Last edited:

DannyTheDaikon

It's okay, goddess daikon! Fear is meant to be faced. By that I mean I shall confront the fear for you!

I-i work with her every day in the student council, that's why I'm immune to even gazing at the true form of cosmic horrors
*peaks out from the vent* Or we can just hide together... :blob_neutral:

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
Oh, I've to choose. In that case, probably both as a secretary and the member of public morals. Maybe, the person in charge of making sure unwilling participants don't get hurt in the cross fire. And if a participant seeks protection or surrenders.
Strong beliefs, strong, kind, calm, falsely honest. Referee. Scary.
Satotz vibe. :blob_hmm:

Theirl

Part time hero - to pay S_R_Boi vodka
Theirl I'm moving in with you. This is my home now. I'm staying here forever
Aaaa a refugee feel free to sleep here just be careful with the rats if they start evolving again kill them before they transform we are not from dbz we dont wait

DannyTheDaikon

:blob_cookie::blob_gift::blob_hide:🍪🍪🍪:blob_gift:

*lhoy get out what are u doing here im relaxing post writing the jornal here
You're crazy if you think I'm going to go outside. Eldritch I can deal with, but hooman maids... :sweating_profusely:
Aaaa a refugee feel free to sleep here just be careful with the rats if they start evolving again kill them before they transform we are not from dbz we dont wait
Sure thing :blobthumbsup: I leveled up quite high so this shouldn't be a problem :blob_uwu:

SsemouyOnan

Philosophiaphantasia;
Aight, a little bit of unprompted story time from me to spice up the thread.

My head is very imaginative and weaves up tales out of the blue when listening to music. So there was this one time I encountered the maidcore music genre(I believe it was chikoi the maid that introduced me). The fixation didn't last long, just a couple weeks. But during that time I listened to an album with an interesting cover, it was of a maid walking through a door out into a void with nothing but her uniform and a backpack.

So this story formed in my head about a planeswalker maid going on a journey through worlds for some strange esoteric mission given by her master. On the way she encounters several manmade horrors beyond comprehension, barely squeaking by and thanks to wit, hopeless optimism and a bit of dumb luck. At first she's scared and stumbles through, but then she starts becoming numb to it all. She starts to understand and even sympathise with the horrors she encounters (or perhaps it's just excuses formed by her mind). However, her optimism and kindness stays, so you get this maid who can solo gods with the sheer amount of items and experience she collected on her journey, but acts somewhat naive and treats everyone politely with a stone-faced expression. She would treat the spawn of Cthulhu like an actual child if it talked to her.

Uh, that was a tangent, but something about Reina's style and aesthetic reminds me of this character I dreamed up. I sort of associate it with her, so that's probably why I called her scary? Her LN recommendations certainly didn't help (though I love the genre)

Last edited: