Shot Gum (request)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2533
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2533

Synopsis:

John Hillbury was a lucky kid. Born in a poor family and shot with a rifle by his own grandmother. It was not for naught since he found a way out of misfortune. He was able to enter the privately owned fragment world called Ancestral world. There he would find things far more valuable than the treasures it contained. Even sacrificing his own humanity just to acquire it blurs his morality.

Author's Note:
I decided to change the title since it won't fit on the future storyline.

The story would likely be different from the genres you were used to. You might think it is weird/bizarre, I'm okay with that. (More infos at the foreword).

If you liked the story, please drop a feedback/comment/violent reaction as it will help me grow as an author. Enjoy the read.

Here's the link.

Last edited by a moderator:

OddJamm

~Sweet Preservatives~
:blob_sweat: I don't think I've seen Wolf on SH Discord often and maybe it's because you changed your username that he didn't recognize you? :blob_pat_sad::sweat_smile: Also, we're hijacking the thread :sweating_profusely:

D

Deleted member 2533

:blob_sweat: I don't think I've seen Wolf on SH Discord often and maybe it's because you changed your username that he didn't recognize you? :blob_pat_sad::sweat_smile: Also, we're hijacking the thread :sweating_profusely:
You can ask anyone in SH Discord if they knew Wolf. Heheh that'd be hilarious.

D

Deleted member 2533

You don't know me?! Kek. You know me in SH... sad ya not there much 😥... cry..... lamb... really. T^T @Wolf
Ohhh~ not into Discord these days. But your username sounds familiar. We seldom talk maybe? I dunno. Well anyways, good to hear from you

sak-chii

Professional Procrastinator (Writer)
Ohhh~ not into Discord these days. But your username sounds familiar. We seldom talk maybe? I dunno. Well anyways, good to hear from you
Well what if I ask them if they know "Lambchops" :blob_sir:

I like it how you still havent figure out who I am yet kek:blob_joy: