Should I Merge These Chapters?

Lord_Drakonus

Connoisseur of Degeneracy
Back in December 2020, I started writing a new series. On that series, I wrote 2 parts for each chapters, because I was a slow writer(I'm still a slow writer even rn lol).

Here's the thing, I stopped writing on the second chapter's part 2 because I suddenly got busy irl, and I ended up not writing until May, which was when I graduated high school. And when I came back, I realized that I didn't want to write 2 parts for each chapter anymore, so I stopped doing it and continued writing chapters without doing so.

Now for me, I see the 2 parts of chapter 1 and 2 sticking out like a sore thumb, and I really want to merge them together. But the problem is that I would lose the reads, comments, and hearts it got.

So should I really merge them or no?

Also, if there's somehow a way to merge them without losing the said things, that would be even better.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Back in December 2020, I started writing a new series. On that series, I wrote 2 parts for each chapters, because I was a slow writer(I'm still a slow writer even rn lol).

Here's the thing, I stopped writing on the second chapter's part 2 because I suddenly got busy irl, and I ended up not writing until May, which was when I graduated high school. And when I came back, I realized that I didn't want to write 2 parts for each chapter anymore, so I stopped doing it and continued writing chapters without doing so.

Now for me, I see the 2 parts of chapter 1 and 2 sticking out like a sore thumb, and I really want to merge them together. But the problem is that I would lose the reads, comments, and hearts it got.

So should I really merge them or no?

Also, if there's somehow a way to merge them without losing the said things, that would be even better.
Try PMing @Tony (he probably won't see this mention, so you'll have to PM) and see if he can merge them without making you lose your comments/hearts/views.

I don't think it's possible, but it doesn't hurt to try.

D

Deleted member 42060

No. Looks fine to me.

Try changing the chapter titles and readjust the numbers.

Reactions: Jet

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Do what you think is best for your story <3