Showers or baths

Shower or Bath

• Total voters

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Once I'm not lazy enough to actually get out of my bed(so pretty much every other day now that it's summer break, and I don't sweat much so it's okay) I take a shower. baths are annoying.

Szaku

prefer showers to bathing but honestly the depression has killed my desire for either.

DarkeReises

prefer showers to bathing but honestly the depression has killed my desire for either.
Brother/sister need a hug? Or maybe a bath of liquid helium? Or homemade c4?

DarkeReises

or maybe cyanide? I think that's illegal tho. I'm totally down for a shower of cyanide
Showers shouldn't be tainted with such vile chemicals. Keep it pure. And by pure, I mean sex-filled. Actually bath sex is probably better than shower sex, japanese style too.

Vaxel00

or maybe cyanide? I think that's illegal tho. I'm totally down for a shower of cyanide
Risin is cheaper to make and far more lethal. Just use large quantities to accelerate the process since the death is way too painful.

peelsdeeni

The Unoriginal Disappointment
Showers shouldn't be tainted with such vile chemicals. Keep it pure. And by pure, I mean sex-filled. Actually bath sex is probably better than shower sex, japanese style too.
I've always thought this tho, wouldn't the foam get into the, ya know, when your having sex
Risin is cheaper to make and far more lethal. Just use large quantities to accelerate the process since the death is way too painful.
noted for future references

DarkeReises

I've always thought this tho, wouldn't the foam get into the, ya know, when your having sex

noted for future references
That's why I said japanese, at least portrayed in anime, cause they wash and then relax in a bath, so it'd work better with less risk of Soap Pain™ which fucking SUCKS. Plus if a girl asked to wash my back I'd marry them then and there anyways.

peelsdeeni

The Unoriginal Disappointment
That's why I said japanese, at least portrayed in anime, cause they wash and then relax in a bath, so it'd work better with less risk of Soap Pain™ which fucking SUCKS. Plus if a girl asked to wash my back I'd marry them then and there anyways.
if only life was so easy.
normies die :cautious:
I'll take you up on tha offer! oh wait, you said normies. fuck

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Usually shower, but I got some bubble bath I've been meaning to enjoy.

Redemit

Is your objective to get clean or to relax? If it's to relax go ahead and take a bath if it's to get clean take a shower after all going into a bath is just sitting in a tub of water filled with your own filth all you're really doing is taking the filth from your butt and stuff and putting it in new places the only way I'll take a bath is if I can take a shower immediately before or after to wash said filth away down a drain

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I don't have shower or bathtub. Where do I stand for the scoop gang?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
where's my wipe-yourself-with-raggedy-cloths-ripped-from-old-baby-clothes gang

DarkeReises

where's my wipe-yourself-with-raggedy-cloths-ripped-from-old-baby-clothes gang
It honestly pains me to know that there have to be people in the world that actually have to do this.