[SIDEQUEST] NNN CHAPTER & CHRISTMAS CHAPTER

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
If you’ve finished Dai Gyakuten Saiban in your Android or 3DS, then let me be the first to congratulate and tell you that you’re free to ignore such sidequest. Mind you, the lack of utter motivation and creativity controls your decision to write. But if so you do this sidequest, you’re status will increase.

If you’re wondering, Dai Gyakuten Saiban’s connection to this sidequest is pretty similar to the reason of joint reasoning. You create the theme (logical inferences) to generate the chapter (conclusion). However, the story sometimes is wrong due to being drawn from logical (theme) yet incorrect abduction (flow of logic). Where does it belong? When did it happen? It is up to you to steer your story in the right direction.

My point is that the chapter you must create is canon as a whole—not just an out-of-nowhere event, but somewhat a part of the story. As you may know, some may not be able to do it as their story is endlessly walking back in summer. They don’t even age, so I don’t even if they’ll be able to reach December.

In this thread, if you’ve clicked and read on it—then you’re bound to have to create a chapter. I know it’s a little early, especially for the Christmas Episode to be written, but fear not, I’ve come up with an idea. Mostly in every novel, or based on some OVA anime—they took almost like 12,000 words for their episode. Now, make no mistake—you are free to create the limit of how many chapters you want to write or word for an NNN or Christmas episode. At the least, make it so like something happens in that chapter.

It’s okay if you are uninterested or has your work cut-out for you because this is a sidequest that’s meant to be taken slowly. And as such, I, HandsomeProtagonist prefer to choose to move second. Because to me, the endgame is where everything starts. But you ask, is there any benefits to writing such chapter? To those lacking the ideas to create one—events like this are most important as a fill-in. Though, they don’t just limit your thoughts but makes you focus on NNN or Christmas only. You don’t have to worry about your chapter becoming a confusing mess, and hope that your reader understands the story.

Why did I make this sidequest? Because I am a hypocrite who loves to make procrastinators write, such as myself.

You could then put a link below the comment section, and think about it as an advertisement for others to read.

AdLeto

Writing 'Happy Christmas' in the profile messages would count?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Tempting, but my story starts in May, and the draft is just reaching the summer solstice, so a Christmas chapter is too far out of my way . . . at least for this year.

yansusustories

Matchmaker of Handsome Men
I actually really wanted to do some surprise extras for Christmas but I stupidly started two new novels back in October, so I really don't know anymore if I'll have enough time for it :blob_teary: I guess I might still try for something small that I can write directly on Christmas eve though ...

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Writing 'Happy Christmas' in the profile messages would count?
Unfortunately, with all deep thoughts reconsidered, it's not allowed. However, it does count once Christmas starts.