Signatures for the forum

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
you can already make a custom signature
1623356273873.png

1623356348758.png

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
I do wonder if there is a limit to the signatures. Like, must they be a certain size? Will the forum automatically reshrink images if they're too big?

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I do wonder if there is a limit to the signatures. Like, must they be a certain size? Will the forum automatically reshrink images if they're too big?
There was a time when a user made cute little signature panels like the ones I have, but the new users already have bigger signatures, so I assume there aren’t restrictions. But people might find it annoying if you put a 4k wallpaper in your signature

Though, you can put big images in a spoiler.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
You can put signatures on your forum page already. It accommodates a lot, so feel free to put your 900 X 1800 pin-up collection in here.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
If it follows the same standard as NUF, 20000 characters is the limit for signatures.

As for size limit...
No Videos and GIF's in your signature unless under a spoiler. Picture in signature should not be bigger than 200 px in height. Total height of your signature should not exceed 15 lines of 15px text.
This is not heavily enforced, but you should still report signatures that are obviously a lot bigger than this.

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
Nice. Thanks for informing. I'll be sure to follow these guidelines when I start writing my story and wish to add it to my signature.