Recommendations Similar novels to Reverend Insanity

CrusadeAgainstFurries

Supreme meme-lord
I'm looking for similar novels to Reverend Insanity. Not necessarily with an evil protagonist, but it should have the overall feeling of grandness: insane world-building, countless heroes, legends, many factions, and a lot of world-changing events.

LinMeili

Hmm. Which part of RI? If you can be content with just a Villain Protagonist, you can try:

• Jade City by Fonda Lee - the main characters are presented as "good" but they are all mafia so, IMO, it counts.
  • Soon I Will Be Invincible by Austin Grossman - great fun story about a villain in a superhero universe
  • Maybe American Psycho? Unsure of this one

CrusadeAgainstFurries

Supreme meme-lord
Hmm. Which part of RI? If you can be content with just a Villain Protagonist, you can try:

• Jade City by Fonda Lee - the main characters are presented as "good" but they are all mafia so, IMO, it counts.
  • Soon I Will Be Invincible by Austin Grossman - great fun story about a villain in a superhero universe
  • Maybe American Psycho? Unsure of this one
As I said, it doesn't have to be an evil protagonist, but the overall feel of grandness. Like One Piece has also a feel of grandness. I know it's hard to explain, but I hope someone gets what I mean.

LinMeili

As I said, it doesn't have to be an evil protagonist, but the overall feel of grandness. Like One Piece has also a feel of grandness. I know it's hard to explain, but I hope someone gets what I mean.
:unsure: Malazan Book of the Fallen. Wheel of Time. If you're okay with sf, Altered Carbon. The Traveler's Gate Trilogy by Will Wight. Codex Alera.

Shaizic

I haven't done the background stories of my book there are many of factions and many things going on in the background hat fit what your talking bout however they are not heroes more like bad people there is a lot going on in my book and I don't know if the mains tory is what your looking for but I know if I make sides story of the world it probably would fit better for you but I put in my book to just because I haven't gotten tot he side stories yet

Habtamu

Way of the devil. Good world-building and many factions(this novel unique surface)