Sites for free art (CC)?

erintesden

I hope this isnt out of place here.

You´ll see, I wanted to make a cover for a fantasy novel Im going to post soon. I know how to use editing software to a decent level, but sadly I dont actually have a good pic for the cover.

The story in question is original. So to avoid copyright problems, I wanted to use a pic with a creative commons license. So, could you recommend me a good site to find nice free pictures? It would be perfect if it was 2d or 3d stuff. But I guess if anything else, photos could work too. Beggars cant be choosers and that.

ChronicleCrawler

♠ItCrawls♠

You´ll see, I wanted to make a cover for a fantasy novel Im going to post soon. I know how to use editing software to a decent level, but sadly I dont actually have a good pic for the cover.

The story in question is original. So to avoid copyright problems, I wanted to use a pic with a creative commons license. So, could you recommend me a good site to find nice free pictures? It would be perfect if it was 2d or 3d stuff. But I guess if anything else, photos could work too. Beggars cant be choosers and that.
Pexels, Pixabay, that's all I could offer for now. XD

Aoibh

Mademoiselle

Search creative commons

D

Deleted member 20302

There are a few sites that are done by AI.

I only have experience in Waifulabs and Artbreeder. They are pretty decent and do much more once you get used to how they work.