Sketch dump

I don't really understand how to draw, so I mostly just pick the reference pic and try to find the easiest way to draw it.

the first one's suzuran from arknights. first time trying to draw and post stuff after a long while.

suzuran.png

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I don't really understand how to draw, so I mostly just pick the reference pic and try to find the easiest way to draw it.

the first one's suzuran from arknights. first time trying to draw and post stuff after a long while.

I like how you did the ears.
Can really see the fur effect you did on them.
(^-^)

X

I like how you did the ears.
Can really see the fur effect you did on them.
(^-^)

X

i just scribbled the ///// on them since i'm a bit lazy to add details

Cute~

The ears and the hair are particularly well done.

i can't really do the clothes so i just focus on what i can do :D

i usually just draw my characters naked
Then proceeds to draw something decent. But don't take my word for it, I don't know how to draw either.

Nice job. Looks great.

i actually don't have that much technical understanding. just been there for a long time, probably as long as i write. though it's just mainly and on-off thing i do on the side.
Is this a troll thread? Because I've seen way worse art by people who actually take commissions.

nah, i'm just dumping this stuff just to celebrate coming back from a long break

She definitely needs pants.

i probably need to start trying to draw clothes first :D

maybe i'm just weird but i prefer doing it on a mouse.

at first it was kinda hard, but when i started to get a hang of it, i could find the easiest ways to draw certain shapes and lines.

but yeah, the main reason was i'm too lazy to go all the way to plug my tablet.

not sure if this stuff is allowed in the forum tho. no lewd sex, just a faceless naked body.

mouse1.jpg

Last edited:

EternalSunset0

maybe i'm just weird but i prefer doing it on a mouse.

at first it was kinda hard, but when i started to get a hang of it, i could find the easiest ways to draw certain shapes and lines.

but yeah, the main reason was i'm too lazy to go all the way to plug my tablet.

not sure if this stuff is allowed in the forum tho. no lewd sex, just a faceless naked body.

Like the pose

not sure if this one counts, but i made among us as my character in this game: draw a stickman epic 3

and i just realized it's my first time doing colored stuff after so long

amogus.png

this is the ingame screencap of the sketchbook for proof

sus.png

Last edited:
i don't really like drawing clothes. it's okay if there's no nipple right?

nekid.png

i noticed that i'm really lazy to pick up the tablet for a long while. i prefer the relaxed pace using mouse more.

i do like the portability when i could just easily switch between my games, vids, without cumbersome stuff in my table.

haven't touched my tablet for a long while, i will start with something simple that I love

baron bunny from genshin

baron bunny.png

also, thorns from arknights. his clothing is hard to draw and idk what hand gesture is he's doing in the left side so i change it to that italian sign

thorns.png

Last edited: