Sketch dump

nahida from jenshin

i kinda lost my touch after i was done with the face and hair, but yea, i might need to take it slowly for the other aspects

nahida.png

Cute XD

Why did I only learn of this thread now? (Oh right, something happened in March 2021...)

yeah i don't post that often :D

made that blob since i had withdrawal symptoms from watching bocchi the rock and read all current translated 34 chapters of the manga.

kokomi from jenshin

i made several adjustments from the reference pic which is the official art. this one might look kinda suggestive.

kokomi.png

bocchi (gotoh hitori)

she's easier to draw than expected. but yea, i don't really go into detail for the hands.

bocchi.png

Last edited:
nijika from bocchi the rock

using mouse and firealpaca since i got no access to tablet atm

now that i think about it, the expression looks almost like an emote.

nijika.jpg

Last edited:
so i tried something different while sketching today. i decided to redraw an ai art that's generated using nemu's waifu generator.

since i couldn't make the outline from the reference, i started by tracing the reference's outline and redraw it myself, which makes things easier. after that, it's quite smooth when i added the details according to the ai art, while adjusting them to make it feel more 'right' or comfortable-looking, i guess.

i couldn't show the reference ai art since it's kinda nsfw. mine's also on the nsfw side but i removed the things that might make the pic a bit too much.

ai art redraw.png

D

Deleted member 54065

so i tried something different while sketching today. i decided to redraw an ai art that's generated using nemu's waifu generator.

since i couldn't make the outline from the reference, i started by tracing the reference's outline and redraw it myself, which makes things easier. after that, it's quite smooth when i added the details according to the ai art, while adjusting them to make it feel more 'right' or comfortable-looking, i guess.

i couldn't show the reference ai art since it's kinda nsfw. mine's also on the nsfw side but i removed the things that might make the pic a bit too much.

She cute. 😍

just posting the first cover i made for my novel after a long while.

kinda simple one made in paint.

bag.png

and speaking of covers, this is the one i used for my random drabbles story (yeah it's an old artwork again)

this is the old one, basically a fan art of chino from gochiusa

chino new.png

this is the current one, the one posted in SH is kinda edited tho to make it look more like paper sketch. this is the original b4 edit.

i think it's fanart as well but idk the original source, i found it on some random meme on fb about a twintail girl confessing to a guy she liked but she also wrote that she has a penis. the guy replied like, "That's even better!" basically it.

hentom2 - Copy.png

and not related to the covers, but here's nanachi. man it was made in late 2018, i feel so rusty lol.

nanachi.png

another old stuff with mouse, just pop team epic things.

poptepipiku.png

and lastly senko san. i think i spent a lot of time with the hands for this one. i forgot when did i made this. maybe not long after the nanachi pic,

senko.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 54065

and speaking of covers, this is the one i used for my random drabbles story (yeah it's an old artwork again)

this is the old one, basically a fan art of chino from gochiusa

this is the current one, the one posted in SH is kinda edited tho to make it look more like paper sketch. this is the original b4 edit.

i think it's fanart as well but idk the original source, i found it on some random meme on fb about a twintail girl confessing to a guy she liked but she also wrote that she has a penis. the guy replied like, "That's even better!" basically it.

and not related to the covers, but here's nanachi. man it was made in late 2018, i feel so rusty lol.

another old stuff with mouse, just pop team epic things.

and lastly senko san. i think i spent a lot of time with the hands for this one. i forgot when did i made this. maybe not long after the nanachi pic,

Man, you should really try to make colored illustrations. These are really cute XD

so i end up with this after looking up 'actual skadi art' on twitter and found a tutorial.

so i just followed it and it turns out like this (in color)

SKADI.jpg

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
Looks nice. Line art looks cleans.