Yorth

Swordman
Confusion has been cleared, he is apparently not sketchy

Last edited:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
as long as he isn't eating cash, i guess you can call him eccentric

ChubbyLiv

Yeah, got a message from him on discord. After I nicely refused, he politely let me be.

TLCsDestiny

Sounds like a real weirdo. He helps then doesn't help and then asks to help others openly, when he has said to someone he's busy...He's either not there in the head or is a troll...
I'm glad that I haven't really gotten the guts to go as far as getting an editor for my books, simply because of these types of problems!
It's good that he was banned, but I will keep an eye out for someone like that, especially if I change my mind.
So...Thanks :)

SenjiQ

Why don't I ever get scammed? That's discrimination lol

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
Why don't I ever get scammed? That's discrimination lol
Hello, @SenjiQ

I am the crown prince of the Maho Maho kingdom, and I have $100,000,000. Unfortunately, due to a government coup, I am forced to flee the country. I need help smuggling the 100 million dollars, and this is where you come in. Please DM me your bank account information, so I can deposit the money there and smuggle the money out of the country. Your efforts will go rewarded: you get to keep 40 million dollars. The usurpers will be after my head, so a fast response is extremely appreciated. Please be informed that confidentiality of this transaction is of utmost importance.

P.S. Now you can't say you haven't been scammed. You're welcome.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Hello, @SenjiQ

I am the crown prince of the Maho Maho kingdom, and I have $100,000,000. Unfortunately, due to a government coup, I am forced to flee the country. I need help smuggling the 100 million dollars, and this is where you come in. Please DM me your bank account information, so I can deposit the money there and smuggle the money out of the country. Your efforts will go rewarded: you get to keep 40 million dollars. The usurpers will be after my head, so a fast response is extremely appreciated. Please be informed that confidentiality of this transaction is of utmost importance.

P.S. Now you can't say you haven't been scammed. You're welcome.
Hello, @binarysoap

I am the crown prince of the Nigerian population, and I have 10 mangoes. Unfortunately, due to crippling poverty and starvation of my people, I am forced to flee the country. I need help smuggling the 100 mangos, and this is where you come in. Please DM me the address to your mango storage facility, so I can deposit the mangos there and smuggle the mangos out of the country. Your efforts will go rewarded: you get to keep 40 mangos. The wraiths will be after my fruits, so a fast response is extremely appreciated. Please be informed that confidentiality of this transaction is of utmost importance.