Recommendations skill fusions

uwuthinizeme

Kind of like how re monster did it by combining two skills to become one stronger(not required. Perhaps just two skills combined to become a similar but different skill)
I don't know if this would be obvious or not so ill just say it anyways it doesn't have to be on this site. It could even be manga/manhwa. I just prefer novels

Other things I want(just concepts. I'm expecting them to be separate but im glad if they aren't.)
Reincarnated as something weird(such as that camera one)
Spell creation
Dungeon core/dungeon building
Monster evolution
Monster creation(creating abominations is just kinda cool)

Thanks!

Last edited:

Dieter

the Writer
The Tree Isekai story on this site
That Spider Isekai : Kumo Desu ga Nani ka
For skill fusion, I can only think of The Novel's Extra right now

Nylyx

Hero of Darkness. It’s not that good, but not trash-isekai either. It occasionally makes you laugh a bit. It also makes fun of tropes. Originally posted on Webnovel.com (go help the author, he has wrist problems now) but if you just want to binge just read on a pirate I guess.

FoxxieFox

Apprentice Wizard
Kind of like how re monster did it by combining two skills to become one stronger(not required. Perhaps just two skills combined to become a similar but different skill)
I don't know if this would be obvious or not so ill just say it anyways it doesn't have to be on this site. It could even be manga/manhwa. I just prefer novels

Other things I want(just concepts. I'm expecting them to be separate but im glad if they aren't.)
Reincarnated as something weird(such as that camera one)
Spell creation
Dungeon core/dungeon building
Monster evolution
Monster creation(creating abominations is just kinda cool)

Thanks!
The Primal Hunter
Part of it is on Kindle Unlimited but it has a decent Skill system
Progression LitRPG with archer alchemist protagonist... (oooh... that rhymed)
Salvos (A Monster Evolution LitRPG)
Monster Evolution (Demon)