Sky Dynasty - A LitRPG Comedy

TheAnomaly

Just wanted to shamelessly advertise my new novel, hope you guys read it. It's my first attempt at a LitRPG so i want to see how it goes! (Even if it does bad, I will still upload chapters till it finishes)

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/37093/sky-dynasty/

Description:
Just a comedic story about a overpowered loser trying his best to protect his kingdom~

Zero Sky, formerly known as Ye Wuchen, is a fat and ugly orphan raised by the biggest family in China. He was beaten and verbally bullied throughout his life and after his seventeenth birthday he had enough! He ran away and lived in a small abandoned house surviving off of packaged food he bought with the small amount of money he had taken.

One day, a message appeared before him. "Earth is under threat against a galactic force that would wipe out all humanity, so we created the Promised Lands so that you can survive. Before the threat appears, start making your destiny within the Promised Lands and become something great."

Ye Wuchen saw the message and was scared for his life, i mean come on! A alien threat that could wipe out humanity? And what's up with starting a new life!

"Do you want to be a Lord or an Adventurer?"
Ye Wuchen knew he had to pick a class, and the best option would be an Adventurer, yet the Lord Class had felt more appealing to him.

"What shall your dynasty be called?"
"Sky... I want to create a kingdom where all my people could soar to the skies!"

Friend

... well am I? or not?
You start out the description saying "overpowered loser". The OP aspect I get. But if it's just that he was bullied in the past, does that equate to him being a loser now?