Sleeping problems `~`

Snowyflakes

Well... Maybe it would be a good idea if you first figure out why you sleep that much (whatever that means...) :blob_frown:

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Take melatonin each night before bed for a month or two. Then stop taking it and your natural melatonin levels will drop significantly, making it so you can't sleep properly for weeks. I'm currently suffering through this myself but I am getting so much done.

Twin

What do you mean by "a lot". If its 7-8 hours then it is perfectly fine. If it is more than that like 9-10 hours then you are just being lazy not wanting to work. But if its more than that then that means your body is probably lacking in vitamins hence you sleep too much due to your body not having enough which in turn causes you to feel tired and eventually sleep. If its neither of the above three, then you are just sleeping a lot out of a bad habit you need to change
brain.exe stopped working.jpg
Take melatonin each night before bed for a month or two. Then stop taking it and your natural melatonin levels will drop significantly, making it so you can't sleep properly for weeks. I'm currently suffering through this myself but I am getting so much done.
Sounds hardcore. But why be so hard on yourself? 😲

Vaxel00

Think about every cringey thing you've ever done or said before you go to sleep.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Sounds hardcore. But why be so hard on yourself? 😲
It wasn't intentional. I was working 84-90 hours a week for the entire summer and took melatonin to force my body into some much needed sleep. I had to get off of it quickly so now I'm just suffering.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
How do you not go to sleep? Why would you want not to sleep? Sleep is good. Idiots can't talk to you while you are asleep.

minionlover

I sleep a lot. What should I do to sleep less?
:blob_no:
Schedule your sleeping, find out what exact amount of sleep you need so you're not getting too little or too much sleep.
How do you not go to sleep? Why would you want not to sleep? Sleep is good. Idiots can't talk to you while you are asleep.
Fear of missing out I guess, you spend at least half your life sleeping. That's basically spending half your life dead, it's kind of scary.

LilRora

Mostly formless
Stay up late and have a reason to wake up early. School, for one.

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
I sleep a lot. What should I do to sleep less?
:blob_no:
Don't sleep.
But on a serious tone, no naps, set a good alarm for early in the morning and go to bed late. It's the opposite for me so, cause I don't get enough sleep

SirDogeTheFirst

Lord Of The Potatoes
Lots of alarms in the morning, and the second you open your eyes jump out of (literally jump out, not like hastily get up) the bed and get far as you could from any sleepable object. This usually works, well, at least for me.

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
Don't worry about it. Sleep is God. Go worship. Just don't sleep on the altar for too long, or else God will strike you with insomnia.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Cry less and work on talking more. Crying burns more energy than talking, and burning energy makes you tired.

I may not always give you what you want, but when you ask nicely, I will either give it to you or explain why I'm not giving it to you.

It's good to cry when you get spicy food in your eyes, though. Rubbing your eyes with your hands will make it hurt more. When you cry, your tears will wash the capsaicin out of your eyes.

Creme

What if it's sleep apnea, and you are getting a poor quality of sleep, which causes you to sleep more?