Recommendations slice of life LitRPG recommendations for non-fighting classes, please!

skillet

a frying pan
This may sound weird, but I've always wanted to play in an rpg game (even better if mmorpg) where I can choose a class that'll make me like an npc so I can give people quests or just peacefully take care of eggs in my chicken farm, or become the best tailor in town while other people fight, except I never really found one that fit my wants. (If anyone knows a game that lets you do this, please let me know!!!)

So I was thinking, there are probably a lot of stories that deal with this in the vast genre called litrpg, so I'm here for some recommendations! :D Preferably slice of life and slow countryside life, hehe.

I am not interested in:
- "Reincarnated as a [random object/sentient being/etc.etc.]!" stories
- Harems (sorry...)
- OP protags (sorry... x2)
- Stuff that starts out as 'I'm only going to open a (e.g.) flower shop!' but then most of what they end up doing is just fighting again.... (*cough cough* looking at you The Strongest Florist webtoon *cough*)

Bonus points if there's slow burn bg romance. :blob_sir: thanks! (self-promo welcome, as long as it fits everything above please and thank you)

Cipiteca396

Needs chocolate to get through the day.
If anyone knows a game that lets you do this, please let me know!!!
My main character in Elder Scrolls Online is a crafter? Don't know if that's what you're looking for though.
slow burn bg romance
I assume this is boy-girl. I've never seen it, usually just bl gl, lol.
I assume you've tried using the series finder? You seem to have a lot of specific criteria that will make it more accurate.

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
There's a manhwa called 'please have a meal' that would fit your tastes, you could also try 'spirit famer' manhwa, while it isn't a litrpg it kinda fits what you want

skillet

a frying pan
My main character in Elder Scrolls Online is a crafter? Don't know if that's what you're looking for though.

I assume this is boy-girl. I've never seen it, usually just bl gl, lol.
I assume you've tried using the series finder? You seem to have a lot of specific criteria that will make it more accurate.
yep, bg is boy-girl :D and I'll definitely try looking into Elder Scrolls Online!! Thanks lolol

and honestly I've attempted using the series finder for t his, but I have no idea whatsoever (I don't usually read a lot of litrpg) for what tags to use... D: will try again later I guess haha

There's a manhwa called 'please have a meal' that would fit your tastes, you could also try 'spirit famer' manhwa, while it isn't a litrpg it kinda fits what you want
I'll give it a try! Thank you :DD