Recommendations Slice of Life with Fantasy pet?

Dirka

Like title says, I'm looking for any slice of life novels/mangas where MC finds a magical creature and has to colive with it (bonus points if MC is in college or some kind of high school)
Edit: Even better if it's in a modern world/one where magic isn't known

Last edited:

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Like title says, I'm looking for any slice of life novels/mangas where MC finds a magical creature and has to colive with it (bonus points if MC is in college or some kind of high school)
I was going to recommend my story but then re-read your brief...
orz
My MC is the magical creature, and educational settings are not the major feature of the story - though they are shown somewhat.
If you get curious, the link to the story is in my sig.
If you only want a story where the MC is not the magical creature...hmm...maybe two CNs that I've partially read:
The Good For Nothing Seventh Young Miss
Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss

They're both connected to each other but not completely.
You can find the on NU, I think.

X

Dirka

orz
My MC is the magical creature, and educational settings are not the major feature of the story - though they are shown somewhat.
If you only want a story where the MC is not the magical creature...hmm...maybe two CNs that I've partially read:

X
Love non-human characters and would be all about it, but I'm generally looking for one in a modern non-fantasy world right now, or one where magic isn't known, I should probably update my post... Thanks a ton though! I'll definitely give it a read later ^^

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Love non-human characters and would be all about it, but I'm generally looking for one in a modern non-fantasy world right now, or one where magic isn't known, I should probably update my post... Thanks a ton though! I'll definitely give it a read later ^^
Ah, I see.
So, kind of like if someone - on the off chance - decided to jokingly summon a demon from an occult book they found, only for an actual familiar to appear?
'-'

Can't think of any stories like that, atm...
Sorry.
>w<

X

NotYourTypicalMan

Exhausted Member
This just give me an idea for my novel...I'll make him get a Magic dog,raise it,and then cooked it.
Yummy:blob_popcorn:

Dirka

Ah, I see.
So, kind of like if someone - on the off chance - decided to jokingly summon a demon from an occult book they found, only for an actual familiar to appear?
'-'

Can't think of any stories like that, atm...
Sorry.
>w<

X
Something like that, yea! Thanks for the help and it's fine if you can't think of any, thanks for answering me anyways! ^^

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
orz

X

I was about to recommend Kia when I saw magical pet. :blob_evil_two: But you beat me.