Recommendations Smart Evil Main Character?

I am looking for a LN that has a really smart main character with an evillish personality. This is not to say that I want a mc that will go around killing kids for the fun of it, I want a character that can kill and/or torture people without really thinking twice. Something like Leylin from Warlock of the Magus world and the mc from Reverend Insanity. By smart, I dont really mean something like the mc from Worlds' Apocalypse Online levels of smart but smart enough to know not to fall for plots of their enemies. So, does anyone have any suggestions for my highly specific criteria? (also please no harem or smut, I have enough of that from literally every single novel on the front page of this site.)

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
The overlord LN is currently stranded in my bookshelf, never to be seen again.

And if you haven't already read it and don't mind Xianxia, I'd recommend Reverend Insanity.

Last edited:

shiopan

Tower of Karma? MC is really evil though. If you don't mind gore and crazy MC. MC is also still quite level headed

Tsoob

Warlock of the magus world , well , MC is not particularly evil , nor is he a crazy maniac , but he only do things that benefit himself without care for other people , the other work of the same author , Carefree path of dreams is also quite like this , i recommend that too

Renegade immortal , this one is also not particularly evil ( well , you can argue that he is at the first quarter or so of the novel , which he cause a gory mess everywhere he goes ) but after that he turned better , but still at the gray moral side

City of sin , like above mentioned , not a crazy lunatic spilling blood everywhere , considering that he even have his family and clan to take care of , but he can get very ruthless when dealing with his enemies

God of slaughter , meh , not bad , but not that eye catching either , and MC grows stronger with killing other people so it can get quite messy and gory at times ( most of my problem with this novel is that the second half of the novel gets quite boring )

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
I am looking for a LN that has a really smart main character with an evillish personality. This is not to say that I want a mc that will go around killing kids for the fun of it, I want a character that can kill and/or torture people without really thinking twice. Something like Leylin from Warlock of the Magus world and the mc from Reverend Insanity. By smart, I dont really mean something like the mc from Worlds' Apocalypse Online levels of smart but smart enough to know not to fall for plots of their enemies. So, does anyone have any suggestions for my highly specific criteria? (also please no harem or smut, I have enough of that from literally every single novel on the front page of this site.)
I'm a Gao Fushai Villian. The protagonist isn't as evil as all those around, but the novel's fun to read ....

Spica66

The question is... how evil that you don't consider him a protagonist?