SMT IV & SMT IV A (NE PRENTICE & UNIQUE BOSS GUIDES; 3DS)

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft

I'll be making a confirmation for my next progress thread. I wouldn't be doing another boss guide (although I will do unique boss guides), especially since SMT III has taught me a lot of things. It takes a lot of time defeating the bosses and sharing back the strategy I did to defeat them. Well, if dedication and motivation strike within me, then maybe I can do it once again. Well... actually, the real reason is that this game is pretty easy and it is unworthy of any guides from me (...derp).

SMT IV graphics remind me of Bravely Default, especially with the VA and the MAP. Whatsoever, the field phase is pretty reminiscent of Persona 3, especially Raidou Kuzunoha. The combat phase is also like DeSu, Evenicle, and Rance Quest—it relies on the low-budget models, but the killing animation is pretty cool. At the beginning of the story, certain revelations of unknown memories come to mind hinting at endings, but I was too busy focusing on the ramblings of different entities—whatsoever, they foreshadow endings.

There is no selection of difficulty (*rather, there are two; Fellow & Prentice, whatsoever, Prentice is the highest & default difficulty), whatsoever, it has been recommended to me for being a kid-friendly game of the SMT series by my friend. Is it shocking that I had a friend? Aside from that, I'll try finding some time to play the game and share pieces of information. I don't have any good time, and this is only an advance confirmation. I might start playing for real in July. Of course, I'll only try making guides to unique enemies that I find difficult or interesting.

SMT IV is bound to have nerfed different abilities, while expensive and weak types of equipment have little effect on the gameplay. SMT IV is pretty easy, whatsoever, I don't mind because the story is pretty good. If you've been following my threads, I will be following my P1 & P2 STAT BUILD (DEX, LUCK, and AGI since they share the same stats) and will go for the Neutral Ending—supposedly the continuation for SMT IV Apocalypse. (the neutral ending is difficult to get, although there is some sort of pattern on 100% getting it)

I'd like to talk about different things while sharing images, as this is what a progress thread is all about. Once I finish this game, I'd want to try different types of games. Moreover, SMT V is already getting closer too! I'd like to finish this game as soon as possible.

Last edited: