Smut is banned

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
I really can't believe that people actually bought what Blob was selling.

You think Tony would straight up delete 4/5ths of the entire sites content base and creators?

The sites traffic would basically be nonexistent. No Ben, no K5, no Tiaf, CupcakeNinja, no Owotrucked.

Stop jumping to conclusion about monetization. If Tony wanted money he could deepthroat commie Webnovel promotions like a toothless hooker in the back of a laundromat.

The man may allow us degens on the site, but at least he has some soul and heart.

Nhatduongg

Yuyuko Saigyouji, The Dreaming Ghost

You think Tony would straight up delete 4/5ths of the entire sites content base and creators?

The sites traffic would basically be nonexistent. No Ben, no K5, no Tiaf, CupcakeNinja, no Owotrucked.

Stop jumping to conclusion about monetization. If Tony wanted money he could deepthroat commie Webnovel promotions like a toothless hooker in the back of a laundromat.

The man may allow us degens on the site, but at least he has some soul and heart.
You didn't see the clearly sarcastic remark from me?

pelpelen

Look at this
cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/WL3qnsRfwou9_WF6PR3MN3D...

This is you, you just erased half of SH's content

Caivy

I mean it was kinda obvious, so I just go along with it 😂

Snowyflakes

Exactly.

Until Tony doesn't say it, I won't believe it. Period. :blob_joy:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice

radraccoon

But I just wrote a scene with lots of aggressive hand holding. It's practically an orgy of sweaty palms.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Where will people go to jack off now? >:(