Post no longer needed how do I remove it

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Yeah no. Meatballs drenched in marinara on toasted garlic and herbs bread is nothing like this. You're crazy. Seek immediate professional help. I'll be rooting for you in spirit yo!
Screenshot_20210124_162706.jpg

Hathnuz

I haven't posted a story up here I do hope to soon, but two drafts for book one and two ive been working have somewhat completed drafts and I was thinking about transitioning them to web series mainly because of the stories format. But my only issue is pacing and that mainly what Im looking in regards to feedback.

Word count for book one is 66 thousand and book 2 is 61 and I mainly just have pacing issues Id like some help with.

Thank's in advance
I can give you some feedback.

Fromage

Peerless member
I haven't posted a story up here I do hope to soon, but two drafts for book one and two ive been working have somewhat completed drafts and I was thinking about transitioning them to web series mainly because of the stories format. But my only issue is pacing and that mainly what Im looking in regards to feedback.

Word count for book one is 66 thousand and book 2 is 61 and I mainly just have pacing issues Id like some help with.

Thank's in advance
You want feedback? Ask @TheTrinary and @minacia

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps

Thank's in advance
If you would post snippets of you book and ask for feedback, Ai-chan would probably be able to offer some help. Unfortunately, Ai-chan can't volunteer to read 66k words draft for free, especially considering that Ai-chan doesn't know if the story would fit Ai-chan's preference.