Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 4+

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • I block everything for premium content

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

iamchangingthissoon

custom title! yay
I don't mean to be a busybody but i wonder if people normally use release filtering to filter away genres

SailusGebel

I don't block a single genre as I'm too lazy to do so. But I do skip maybe 2 genres? It actually depends on what tags the author uses as some genres\tags have different names but are quite similar.

D

Deleted member 45782

included 10, blocked 12. only maybe one or two i'll unblock but...just not really stories going for.
im hardly on sh side to read and write, so hasn't done much with looking for it yet.

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
I exclude all the dirty stuff like smut and echi, and include romantic stuff. Though I do believe this is just for the front page. If you search, these don't apply.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I forgot how many I block, and am too lazy to check, but I blocked quite a few~

My tastes are a bit specific after all~

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I would block harem if it were separated from reverse harem, but it's not. I'd rather block tags than genres.

Last edited:

Cipiteca396

🌺🌑🐉🪶 Anxiety Overdrive
There are a few genres I'd like to block just on principle, but I always worry that a really good story will get filtered out just because of a small part of it, or even because it's mislabeled.

So I guess it's best just to manually filter through everything.

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
I don't block anything. I just click on the genre I'm looking for and sort by new (latest updates). Then I just filter manually with my eyes....

Not that I've been doing that often though. I haven't been reading and writing much lately. Either I bum around here posting rubbish, draw pictures or work on my college report.

The report is already a lot of words.... oh lala... :blob_teary:

AggravatingLab

I don't really block anything. That said lately I haven't been reading much. Ironically, that's part of the reason why I am here...

D

Deleted member 45782

I don't block anything. I just click on the genre I'm looking for and sort by new (latest updates). Then I just filter manually with my eyes....

Not that I've been doing that often though. I haven't been reading and writing much lately. Either I bum around here posting rubbish, draw pictures or work on my college report.

The report is already a lot of words.... oh lala... :blob_teary:
gl on your report!

Nhatduongg

Yuyuko Saigyouji, The Dreaming Ghost
No, I don’t, I read anything as long as it somehow catch my interest. (well not the case for ecchi)

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
I don’t like romance only bro-mance scrubs, and I can’t have the bois get with the bois. Also harem bad

JM_Webb

Paladin "Enthusiast"
I block smut, isekai, and fanfiction. Not really interested in those genres, and now my homescreen is honestly a lot more interesting. Finding some nice stories :)