So what y'all listening to?

ShrimpShady

Share the music that y'all have been listening to lately so I can silently judge check them out :s_wink:

As for me, I've been entering my own emo phase at age 20 and I recently started listening to The Promise Ring. I especially like the song Nothing Feels Good off their album of the same name.

The lyrics are typical vague emo sad stuff, but the song sounds so heartwrenching and wistful.

I've also been listening to Elk by the math rock band TTNG/This Town Needs Guns. It's a relatively minimalist instrumental piece that's a wonderful contrast to their usual hyper-technical and busy songs.

Twinkly guitars and trumpets are the easiest way to tug at my heartstrings. Just something about the song gets to me.

D

Deleted member 45782

Ost drama music and some american pop songs when trying dig up the song I once heard a lot at school and radio.

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
I feel weird for being that guy that doesn't really listen that much music... at most I put some generic BGM to listen whenever I need something 'musical' to work with, that or Touhou songs since I have a hundred long playlist of them~

Other than that, I don't really listen to much (save for the occasional local music)