Solo Leveling Anime Adaptation

Ssthat

Boo Tao Main
so, how do you all feel about solo leveling getting an anime next year?

personally, im pretty hyped, but i dont like that they are gonna change sung jin woo's name

HellerFeed

so, how do you all feel about solo leveling getting an anime next year?

personally, im pretty hyped, but i dont like that they are gonna change sung jin woo's name
If it gets treatment like ToG, I will be 💀💀

StainedGlassThreads

Considering that the excellent art of the manhua was its greatest draw, how good Solo Levelling is as an anime will probably rely entirely on how high-quality the animation and art, particularly during the fight scenes, is.
If it were something like utotable doing Solo Levelling, it could become one of the most visually stunning anime out there, which could in turn open the way for more manhua being adapted into animation. A-1 Pictures is handling it, though, so... I'm not sure if it's the best possible fit, but it could really go either way.
Tho I can't really say SL is to my taste, it'd be a shame to both see it flop AND see them change the setting and Sung Jin Woo's name. I'm not very optimistic, but I'll still be upset if they don't take that sort of care with such a popular story.

Also as for Tower of God's treatment... it's a very, very long story with a pretty massive cast and expansive world, and from what it looks like they messed up the pacing and rushed the first season.

Ssthat

Boo Tao Main
Considering that the excellent art of the manhua was its greatest draw, how good Solo Levelling is as an anime will probably rely entirely on how high-quality the animation and art, particularly during the fight scenes, is.
If it were something like utotable doing Solo Levelling, it could become one of the most visually stunning anime out there, which could in turn open the way for more manhua being adapted into animation. A-1 Pictures is handling it, though, so... I'm not sure if it's the best possible fit, but it could really go either way.
Tho I can't really say SL is to my taste, it'd be a shame to both see it flop AND see them change the setting and Sung Jin Woo's name. I'm not very optimistic, but I'll still be upset if they don't take that sort of care with such a popular story.

Also as for Tower of God's treatment... it's a very, very long story with a pretty massive cast and expansive world, and from what it looks like they messed up the pacing and rushed the first season.
Yeah, i definitely agree. I just really hope that its not a flop because it was the novel that got me into manhua and light novels so it has a special place for me

Dieter

the Writer
4-Cut Hero is getting its own anime too in 2022-23.
1668700152075.png

NotOriginal

I'm more worried it'll get The God of Highschool or Noblesse treatment. Tower of God had by far the best treatment in terms of animation and music but it did suffer from just having 13 episodes.

No. I have the flu and my damn throat hurts and my head. I have breakfast, I ate some but not a lot-