readerdreader

looking for novels like solo leveling
or modern world level system novels
i read most of old novels like
Seoul Station's Necromancer
Everyone Else is a Returnee
so i need some kind suggestions about less known or new novels
thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and for people interested this is list of some novels like solo leveling or modern world level system which is less known wich i suggest

Capitalist Monster Hunter
I Came Back And Conquered It All
The Hero Returns
The Rise Of A Porter
World’s Best Martial Artist
The World Turned into a Game After I Woke up
I Never Run Out of Mana
Monster Paradise (it is modern but in a different world)
Monster Pet Evolution (it is more centered around pets like pokemon )
Divine Beast Adventures (it is more centered around pets like pokemon )

i have so many more novel and manga too if anyone was interested say so i can suggest some too

Last edited:

CrazyJoker

I just read a new story called 'Welcome to Terminus'. Check it out maybe it is your cup of tea. It is an Apocalypse novel. But it's just starting and has no more than 5 chapters but the start was great.

If you want to read a completed novel or a novel with many chapters then try 'The City of Terror' or 'Shadow Hack'. They both are great.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Who's Solo Levelling and why does he like novels

caerulex

If you want a story with a massively OP necromancer MC in a contemporary setting, you can check out my story, The Menocht Loop. There's a lot different from Solo Leveling, but I'm a big Solo Leveling fan and there are similar tropes and themes.

Kinda like Solo Leveling, the MC awakens and becomes very powerful in a closed off place (my MC awakens in a time loop, SL MC awakens in a dungeon). Both stories follow the MCs making their way in society as extremely powerful weapons that everyone feels threatened by, who are both faced with the responsibility that comes with great power. Both MCs control necromantic constructs, have powers themes violet and black, and care deeply for their sisters. >.<

Despite a few uncanny similarities, the stories are pretty different, but mine might be up your alley!