Some Character Designs

• Thread starter Deleted member 29316
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29316

My brother, @Chisystiks, is writing a new novel. Here are the main characters' designs...

I used color pencils on vellum board, and with 50% sepia from Photoshop. Other than those, the images are what it is upon scan. For the lineart, it's the usual pencil and drawing pens.

1)  Marcus Cromley.jpg
2)  Victoria-48.jpg
3)  Revanya Vargen.jpg
4)  Nomales Fiend.jpg
5)  Muriel Flaurent.jpg
6)  Lumiriel.jpg

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I always get the feeling that your drawings was fished out of an ancient civilization in a mythical way. I don't know if it's the artstyle or that it's photocopied but everytime I look at it the monke side of my brain goes "oooo ancient scribbly"

Anyway, great job as always. Waifu design amazing with ample tiddy, though more wouldn't hurt, I'd say

D

Deleted member 29316

I always get the feeling that your drawings was fished out of an ancient civilization in a mythical way. I don't know if it's the artstyle or that it's photocopied but everytime I look at it the monke side of my brain goes "oooo ancient scribbly"
I always get the comment that my drawings feel like 'retro' or something similar.

Well, I guess it'll be my style then. At least one look, and you'd know it's mine. 😁

D

Deleted member 29316

Anyway, great job as always. Waifu design amazing with ample tiddy, though more wouldn't hurt, I'd say
Thanks! But the tiddies are my brother's specifications, so I got to follow the client.

Spica66

D

Deleted member 29316

Thanks guys! I still have some more illustrations coming up, both semi-digital and traditional black and white!